Chapter 40: You Are My Destiny (Ilhoon & Bomi POV) - Epilogue

First Posted On: December 29th 2015

Last Updated On: December 29th 2015

A/N: This chapter takes place during the Christmas period of 2015.

~ ~ ~

(Ilhoon POV)

Never once have I regretted the decisions that Bbom and I have made some five months back. Two seasons have passed, two album releases and promotions have also been done and dusted. And still, Bbom and I have remained a strong and faithful in our relationship. I guess that is what Kpop idol love means.

In the days after the news broke out, there were a lot of fans from our respective groups who were left stunned. Most fans had shipped us to begin with, but for the fantasy to become a reality...? I guess that came too soon.

BTOB did lose some fans as a result of the news. One occasion, I read a hate comment from a fan who said I was not suitable for Bomi in a million years because my personality didn't match my girlfriend's. Meh, stuff happens.

But on the brighter side, our loyal fans remained supportive and even hoped to see Bomi and I out on a date in public. Very soon they will, keke~

Now in the Winter, the weather has gotten colder and the temperature has fallen. But as long as I was with Bomi, there would be a sense of calm and warmth.

Like today, on the evening of December 24th.

"OPPA~~~" I saw my girlfriend run up to me with a beaming smile. She jumped on to me and we hugged each other tightly.

"Bbom...ack..." I groaned. "I'm dying..."

"Oops...mianhae," she cupped her cheeks and got off me before saying, "Bogoshipeo~~"

"Nado bogoshipeo~" I leaned in to kiss her. But she pushed me a little.

"Right now? Jinja?" Bomi looked worried. With good reason, I wanted to kiss in public...and we hadn't done that before.

"The public knows about us already," I reminded her.

"So?" she lightly grabbed my chin. "Why can't it wait?"

"You don't realise where we are huh?" I turned my eyes to the sky.

"Yah, I remember this place...but of course it will be packed in the day whatever the weather or the season," she knocked my head.

We had met up at the place where we had our first date: Han River Park. That's right, the one where we experienced, amongst other events, the first snow. And together for the first time in years.

"Don't see what's so embarrassing though?" I continued teasing my shy girlfriend.

"Oppa..." Bomi now turned serious. "If you want, we might as well come here at night..."

Wait what?! At night?!

"OOOHHH~" I winked at her. "Someone already trying to drop a hint?"

"YAH YOU BYUNTAE FREAK!!" she turned away trying to hide her rapidly flushing face. I know because she has done that several time already (not always my fault though).

We walked to the place where we sat that evening of our first date. There it was already filled with people of all ages who were celebrating Christmas Eve with their friends and family. I had hoped it would be empty so that we could relive that memory again. But I guess not this time...