Chapter 21: The Firsts In Life (Ilhoon POV)

First Posted On: September 8th 2015

Last Updated On: September 8th 2015

A/N: This takes place in Mid-March 2014

~ ~ ~

(~ Three months later ~)

"Beep Beep, Bang Bang!" Eunkwang sang and directed us. "Yah you guys seriously cannot get the actions wrong. We have been rehearsing this over and over again!"

BTOB recently made a comeback with our new mini-album: 'Beep Beep' and our fanclub, 'Melody', was expecting a lot from us since the time our comeback teasers were released earlier this month. Now that we were in full-swing promotions, the pressure was greater than ever before.

And that meant our leader was becoming more picky.

"Neo! Minhyuk," he pointed at him, "I know you like to sleep on the left side, but this is too much... Turn right at the first 'Bang Bang'!"

"Hyung..." he tried to explain. But Eunkwang shifted his attention.

"And Donggeun yah," he faced Peniel. Yes, Donggeun was Peniel's Korean name.

"Waeyo?!" he complained.

"Be more confident with your facial expressions!" our leader commanded.

"N-N-Ne..." Peniel looked down.

This carried on for quite some time. Even I did not escape Eunkwang's nagging when I got my lyrics wrong. He even went on complaining how I had to keep up my image as a songwriter...haiz.

I mean, he was just covering for our dance instructor, who had to attend to personal matters so could not be here to direct us.

Eventually, Eunkwang allowed us sad souls to take a break. Even though we had no individual schedules this week (aside for my Weekly Idol recording), he insisted we spent the free time practicing.

I was exhausted. We had been practicing since earlier this morning to the point that even the floor made a very good bed. The other members were complaining too. What I needed most right then was a vitamin.

And who should come at that moment, but...

"Annyeonghaseyo!" a female voice serenaded(?) the room.

Not just any female voice though...

"S-Sunbae?" Sungjae suddenly became shocked.

And I decided to turn around, and as I expected based on her voice...it was Bomi noona!

When she faced me, I realised that she did not put any make up on today. Even I was a little confused as to why she would do that. Either way, I was extremely glad that she came.

"Mianhae Bomi sshi," Changsub bowed. "We could not recognise-"

"MWO?! You hurt my feelings!" Bomi cutely cried.

"Aniyo," I spluttered out. "Noona, you look pretty today~"

Immediately, I got a lot of protests from the members.

"Seriously, Ilhoon, keep these comments in Weekly Idol!!" Hyunsik complained.

"Ani?" I disagreed, making the members sigh in frustration.

"Yaedul ah," Peniel suggested. "We should not let our sunbae leave empty-handed, right? Why don't we perform our song for her?"

Why?! We just finished practicing...