Chapter 20: It's Amazing...Right? (Bomi POV)

First Posted On: September 2nd 2015

Last Updated On: September 2nd 2015

~ ~ ~

Gasp! What was that feeling?! Heck, I see that guy every week for recordings and we are even in the same entertainment company... So why did I feel so embarrassed by Ilhoon's cheesiness?!

The words he said to me in the cab continued to ring in my head.

If I ended up spitting my food, I'd never get over the fact that I ruined a sunbae's pretty face.

Oh my goodness...he called me pretty.

Jung Ilhoon said 'yeppuda' to me!!!

Right calm down Yoon Bomi...control yourself! It was a good thing you were in the restroom and away from Ilhoon. My he really swooned me there.

I stared at the mirror in the restroom and noticed my cheeks flushing red. But somehow, I was not overly affected by it. Rather...with Ilhoon I quite enjoyed his company.

But the members...seriously. I still had not gotten over Namjoo's accidental sending of the 'asking Ilhoon out' message. I must have surprised him completely. A noona, who is also a sunbae, making the first move?

In my defense, he was the one who touched my finger first after our first recording. So I guess we were both even. Haha~

I set about doing what I was originally meant to do in the first place: fixing my make up. The cold weather had made my skin really dry, so I had to re-apply a dash of moisturiser to refreshen my face.

Once I was done, I returned to our seat. And there was Ilhoon looking out of the window. Perhaps he too was waiting for the first snow?

"A long wait for one snowflake huh?" I asked him.

"Danyunhaji..." he faced me. "I always look forward to the first snow too. I feel a sense of reassurance each time I watch it."

He flashed his eye-smile once more. My my, that killer smile indeed. That would be his other nickname.

Our food arrived shortly after. Thankfully, it was the budae jjigae that came first. I did not hesitate to feast on it once it was served.

"That's...dedication..." Ilhoon stared at me in a staggered way.

"Waeyo?" I spoke in-between mouthfuls. "This is an irresistible delicacy..."

I watched Ilhoon mouth something to himself before he smirked. One could not help but be curious as to what seemed to be funny. Hmm...maybe my mouth was messy...

I took a napkin and wiped my mouth even though I only took one spoonful of the stew. Looks like I had to be more conscious around him.

Our main course came shortly afterwards. Tonight, the steak looked really appetizing. Maybe it was because it was cold outside and the steak gave off this 'warming' vibe. I looked at Ilhoon and he licked his lips; hinting his desire to devour the whole steak. Seriously, he was so cute doing that.

The rest of the dinner went without much trouble. We paid more attention to our food than each other. Not that I minded, but I kind of wished we could chat more and know more about each other, especially now that we were outside the confines of the studio and our dorms.

Finally after a long silence, Ilhoon tapped my fingers in order to get my attention.

"Delicious?" he asked.