To Die Again

It was like no other day in hell, all the destruction from the last extermination was almost reconstructed. Lucifer was sitting near where the body of an angel who he long knew from where it almost begun. His coat covering the now dead soul. He wondered if things were meant to end like this, how it was supposed to. With all the destruction and murder Adam had partaken in and also leaded at his very end, it kinda does justice.

However... it still felt underserved. Maybe at-least not to kill him off entirely.

But it's not like he could choose of what Adam's last moments would end like. He sighed looking once more at the lifeless body, at-least the form of it underneath his coat. By this point all demon from cannibal town was long gone, every angelic being murdered in the grounds of hell being left behind as their corpses slowly become more than just a picture of what the consequences of war looked; pitiful, devastating and dreadful to the eye. To an extent he understood why Charlie was against the exterminations, why she still hoped the alternative and to redeem demons who crave the opportunity of being sent to heaven and be given that second chance they never thought could be given to them.

Some of the cannibals feasted on the bodies right there where they laid, show no remorse or respect, others however went to go pick carefully, those they found delicious in their eyes as if it were just mere grocery shopping and not bodies that once lived and had their own life outside the bloody battle. Taking their meal as promised. With all intention to savored Adam's as well. It wasn't as easy as he thought it'll be to let go, he couldn't let them have him devoured like any meat toss their way, deep inside his core he once saw a friend in those lifeless eyes.

He felt disgusted with how careless and insensitive it was of him to act oblivious to what was happening behind the closed doors of his workplace. Filled with ducks to comfort him. Alone. If it weren't for his dear Charlie, he would've remained there aching for some peace, change and a bit of happiness until he fell lost into abyss of just wondering if it were possible.

He sighed once more, laying his head into his arms, knees together keeping them in place as his chin and mouth sinked in covering those features from the exterior. Leaving his eyes poking out wondering lost around the dirty and cold ground.

~~~~

Eden.

The angel wonders around trees and bushes in search of gods new creation, the human man. He was sent down from heaven to guide such being throughout the garden.

So here he was wondering where such creature was.

He was described as perfect, morphed to be without sin and have given free will. This description shocked all the angels when firstly announced but he didn't buy it one bit. There was no way, and knowing how corrupted some of the chains in heaven can be, it was basically impossible to be considered perfect.

And there he was, in all his glory. Almost, wh-what was that human doing?

Behind some bushes his eyes remained still just as his body, curiously eying gods little experiment. For him, he seen this human as a toy being played with. He also saw the possibility of said toy being tossed as trash if it didn't give the right reaction to gods wishes or being just forgotten. But he'll give the benefit of the doubt as he continued staring at the human attempting to climb a tree full of bananas.

In his fifth attempt he made it up top, grabbing one banana. This is where he decided it was time to reveal his presence.

"What are you doing, human?"

Startled, the human looked downwards but in a swift of movements he let go of the tree. Luckily this doesn't seem to cause any fear to either of the beings there considering in this place there was no such thing as pain. Still. The angel extended his wings and flew his way opening his arms to catch the human and preventing him from hitting the floor.