honesty

Skipping one of Charlie's lessons... Again. Seriously?

Charlie is disappointed, she has such hopes for Adam– for reasons no one can really figure out. But, that's his daughter, and he can't stand seeing her even remotely upset, so Lucifer decides to take it upon himself to go fetch the dickbag also known as Adam.

When he arrives at Adam's room, he hears nothing but obscenity from behind the door. Grunting, panting, groaning. It's crystal clear what's happening behind the too-thin plywood door. Maybe he should talk to Charlie about getting more sound-proof accommodations...

He then ponders how to tackle this, and he even considers walking away. He could just tell Charlie some lie that he couldn't find Adam. The irony in lying on a day that's supposed to be about honesty. He can't do that.

An exhale. Then he daintily turns the door handle and walks in, catching sight of an indecent Adam, just like he knew he would. Adam is in his bed, laying on his back, furiously jerking with one hand and fingering himself at an impressive pace with the other. The man isn't even undressed, his robe is merely bunched up, resting above his gut in a wrinkled mess. His boxers aren't all the way off either, they're still wrapped around his right ankle. damn. thats hot ngl

It's pretty obvious Adam made an impulse decision.

"Having fun?" Lucifer asks, knowing damn well he's interrupting the fun.

Adam shrieks and immediately scrambles to pull his robe down over himself in some kind of pathetic attempt at modesty, though it's too slow and clumsy to be anything but ridiculous. It's stuck under his own body weight, he can't even get a good grip on it.

"What the FUCK are you doing!?" he rages, his face turning a deeper red than Lucifer's vest is. After a long and hard battle, he finally succeeds in covering himself, much to Lucifer's entertainment. "Get the fuck out of here!"

Lucifer just chuckles and sits down on the edge of the bed instead, casually leaning his weight onto one arm. He picks some unidentifiable crumbs off Adam's comforter with his other hand and flicks them onto the ground just to stall. He's not even looking at Adam when he finally asks, " This is why you decided not to show up today?"

"No," Adam hisses. There's a thick venom in his tone that Lucifer should recognize, but he doesn't heed the warning.

"You're a terrible liar," Lucifer notes, finally turning to look at Adam— pathetic, awkward Adam, with a tent between his legs. He then adds, "Let's take this opportunity to practice honesty then— right here. I'll ask again, is this why you're skipping class today?"

Adam's cheeks glow impossibly brighter and his eyes dart to the floor. Lucifer watches his throat bob in a hard swallow. "Yeah," he finally admits. Short, stubborn.

But not totally ashamed, Lucifer notices.

"I see," he casually replies, turning himself around to get a proper look at Adam.

The giant, who normally carries himself so high and mighty, is curling in on himself. His head is tucked against his chest, his large clawed hands covering his–still very hard– cock. His thighs inch closer and closer together, and even his wings frame his hunched shoulders. He almost looks small sitting like that, and Lucifer really likes it.

"What do you even want, Lucifer?" Adam asks, the last few drops of venom dripping off his tongue alongside the devil's name. His voice then shrinks, "You're always fucking with me. Don't you ever get bored of it?"