Lucifers April Fools

watch that for concept.

It was early in the morning, Lucifer was the first to wake up. He looked at the hotel calender. Perfect it was April fools. He sat down on the couch hand holding a mug that said "duck you" with coffee in it. He waited for Alastor to come out and do his duties. When he saw the Radio Demon enter the main room he stood up from the couch, put his mug down, walked over to the man then dragged him to the center of the room. He first started bending Alastor down to his level so he could stroke the little ears, he pet them nice and softly scratching some parts of them.

Alastor had just woken up yet, so confused of whats going on, a whimper left his mouth as the King pet his ears. "you like this?~" Lucifer cooed. The deer purring in response. Lucifer held his hips closer then feeling a bump underneath his coat, he pulled it up in awe, finding a cute little tail. "aw! How cute, who would've thought that a big bad Radio demon had such cute details!" Lucifer teased stroking the fur of his tail, causing it to twitch. Lucifer smirked, he touched his ears with one hand and tail on the other. The King then started giving kisses on the others neck, leaving love bites as he bit into the skin and sucked the blood. He circled his tounge around the deer's collarbone. The little doe was flushed red purring like crazy. He moaned as he felt the toung trailing up his neck, pulling him into a lustful kiss. He felt the sentimental lust feeling as Lucifers tongue intertwined with his, taking dominance. They pulled apart to get some air, salive strings pulling. Lucifer then pulled him into another heated kiss, cupping the deers face, stroking his cheeks. Alastor moaned into the kiss, a sign of submission to Lucifer.

The doe wanted more, as there was a lot of tension in between them, he tried to rub his hips in but Lucifer stopped him there. "nuh-uh uh my little buck, wait for later sweetie" Lucifer spoke, caressing his cheek and leaving a trail of kisses behind. Alastor flushed harder then before. Lucifer kissed him one last time, murmuring into the kiss "I love you" Alastors pupils changed their color to green. 

"oh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satanoh my satan"

"Uh-Uh! April Fools bitch!" Lucifer yelled turning around to see the whole hotel watching their scene. "uhm, you didnt see that" Alastor hid his face in his hands, blushing so hard his face was literally red. He closed his eyes ears twitching. 

"what am I even doing here????" Cherri yelled.

"WTF" Vaggie exclaimed.

"I have two dads???" Charlie asked

"kinda hot..." Angel murmured with his hands on his hips

"IM TO SOBER FOR THIS" Husk yelled as he spat out his coffee from his mug that said "fuck monday" 

"OHHH TWO BAD BOYS" Niffty yelled out leaning on Husker.

Lucifer hurringly picked up Alastor bridal style before he could get away and teleported into his own room filled with duck. He pinned the deer on the bed. Getting closer, he whispered in his ears "get ready for me baby~" The little doe nodded as he wanted this, un buttoning his suit, taking his pants and underwear off, along with the kings. "good boy~" He got on the bed prssing his dick onto the sensitive little hole. The buck moaned at the sudden friction. Lucifer got some apple scented lube he got from Ozzies. He then poured a generous amout of lube on his cock, the deers and the little bucks hole. He put one fingers in, already striking the prostate, "a-augh!" He put two fingers in, scissoring Alastor, then thrusting in harshly causing another moaned. He then placed 3 fingers thrusting hard into the deers prostate "mhm! fuckkk Luci- Just a-ah F-fuck me already!"  "beg, bitch" "a-ah Lucifer! F-fuck me please! Make me your little cumslut, fill me up please! A-ah!!" "good boy~" He cooed,Lucifer circled his thumb around the hole before sticking the tip in. "please!" He pushed it in entirely, thrusting fast and hard looking at the other melt into his touch screaming and moaning out his name. He smirked going harder

"FUCKK! AH LUCIFER!" The deer screamed. "Yes my little buck, the devil is ravishing your little tight hole, you like that hm?" "yes! a-ahh please g-go faste-er" Lucifer sped up, thrusting fast inside of the deer. Listening to the lewd sounds he made. His ears pinned back. Legs spread open and up. His perfect body, everything. He stroked the little doe's dick, circling the tip. "c-close!" "Me, too, baby~" He dug deep into the deer before releasing as the Radio Demon came onto his stomach. They both flopped down, tired. It wasn't long until Lucifer picked him up into the bath. Water pouring and ducks swimming around him. Lucifer took some strawberry flavored shampoo and rubbed it on the demons head, scratching the ears, as he purred. When they were done that Lucifer covered him in a towel and changed him into one of his signature duck hoodies and some feminine shorts, with little wings at the back. He changed into a brand new, white and gold suit. He blow dryed the little does hair and picked him up on his shoulder. 

He changed the covers of the bed laying the cutie down on the bed. He covered him with blankets and gave him a little duck plushie. The deer fell asleep after a moment of hugging the plushie. He yawned then closed his eyes. "That was some nice morning sex.." Lucifer murmured to himself before leaving and closing the door gently.

He walked down to the food court getting some food for him and Alastor, catching Charlie attention. She walked over to her dad waving still suprised of what happend. "sooo does that mean?"

 "Maybe char-char, I havent asked him yet."

 "ok! Well the trust activity is gonna start at 1 pm, please get Alastor at that time! Thanks bye dad!" "Bye my little duckling" He smiled, proud of his daughter, in the last ten thousand years she was the first to change this town, she made pysho sinners into nice friends. He was so proud of his little girl. They didnt bond when she was younger, but maybe. This is a chance for lucifer to spend time with his daughter. He quickly grabbed some pancakes, with strawberries, blueberries and an apple. He poured some syrup onto them, he walked with his tray upto his room where the deer was found awake. "here you go dear, this is for you. SInce we missed breakfast" "Thank you!" Alastor smiled genuinely this time as he ate the pancakes, snuggling into his partner. "so does this mean we're a couple?" Alastor asked. "Only if you want my little buck" His gazed switched to alastors ears as he stroked them.

It was a happy day in hell...

kisses, love makings and jokes <3