14. Three Special Girls

Pov Asher Wilson
________________

After finally going home at 5 PM I went straight to my bedroom to do something I wanted to do already the whole day.

Stalking Bea's social media platforms to see if I could find any useful information. 

While rolling in my desk chair through my bedroom while humming softly along with There's No Way from Lauv and Julia Michaels which was softly playing through one of my smaller speakers, I gathered a few pens and searched for a still empty notebook where I could write in. 

My stomach was rumbling since I didn't eat anything yet today, but I couldn't care less about that at the moment. What I had to do right now was more important. 

While starting my laptop up, I snatched some notebooks out the drawer of my desk and finally found an empty one, which made me smile satisfied. When I wanted to close it again, I noticed a hair tie laying in the corner of the drawer, bringing me back to one of my favorite memories. 

While grabbing and looking at it, I leaned back in my chair and held it up, twisting it slightly in my fingers.

_

'Ayy Asher, you look like a longhaired poodle drenched in rain.' Holly laughed at me when I took the first step into the living room, throwing my school bag on the floor. 

'No fun sis, I had to bike in the rain!' I said with a raised voice, pointing at the window that gave a perfect view of the road and the rain before moving some wet locks of hair out of my face. My favorite kind of smile appeared on my sister's lips and she rolled her eyes. 

'Come, let's fix you up a little.' She called out happily as she jumped up from the couch, dragging me along by the sleeve to her bedroom upstairs. A grunt left my mouth, wondering what she was planning this time again. She yanked the doors from her white closet open and put her hands on her hips, looking in the big thing for a moment before pulling an oversized black T-shirt with an angel on the back and shorts from it, throwing them at me.

'Put this on first!' She commanded, making me chuckle. We maybe weren't the same gender, yet we always shared our clothes with each other, and probably the funniest thing was that she was 16 years old and me myself 12, yet I was almost as tall as her at this moment. 

I catched the clothes and pulled my wet shirt and pants off quickly, dressing again in the dry and warm clothes I got from Holly before she signed me over to come sit on her bed as she grabbed a towel from one of the drawers underneath her closet. 

With squinted eyes I did what she wanted me to do and let myself fall onto her bluish bed, sitting cross-legged satisfied. Holly crawled behind me with one of her well-known naughty chuckles. As she threw the towel over my head she started singing her favorite song from Dove Cameron, which was If Only. 

I closed my eyes, letting myself sink back against her chest while enjoying the touch of her hands and the towel drying my hair as I listened to the sweet sound of her voice. I loved it when she sang to me, it made me relax in a way nothing else could make me. Whenever her boyfriend came over we used to do karaoke in the evenings and just laugh a lot with the three of us, it probably was my favorite activity to do. 

Holly is amazing, I would do anything to keep her this happy as she's now. I love her so much and I know she loves me too. 

'Let's see...' Holly muttered after a few minutes, brushing the locks of my hair back into her hand, forming a pony tail of it. 

'I think this will look good on you!' I first didn't trust her, but when I heard the excitement in her voice I did, waiting patiently for what she was going to do.