Chapter 13

The ginger's eyes fluttered open, unconsciously humming as he snuggled back into the soft wings....

Wings?

The ginger shot up, turning to see the angel rolled up in his blanket, wings sprawled in an inhumane way.....in an inangel way.

Chuuya grumbled, head trying to retrieve all his memory and thoughts from yesterday.

He sighed when he couldn't remember anything other than drinking his precious bottle of wine.

Now that he thought about it, why was he feeling....fine. No hangover, no dizziness, no nasueua, nothing at all.

The ginger glanced back at the brunette and understood immediately. Healing must be such a good skill.

He saw the familiar gold like specks floating in the surrounding air around him before smiling.

He mustered the strength to get up to make himself a cup of coffee. He always loved off days before the weekends.

He heard the brunette still on the bed, tumbling about, messing hsi bed further before grumbling out a few inaudible words.

The ginger couldn't bring himself to get angry at the angel as he made his way to the kitchen,groaning at his old coffee machine made his daily coffee, the sounds it made somehow louder than usual.

He only got to take a few sips of his coffee before light footsteps were heard.

His strained his eyes to glance at the other who looked as sleepy as him. Wings ruffled as the angel stretched them.

He looked cute? Attractive? Not that sure but Chuuya caught himself before he said anything embarrassing. He didn't remember what happened last night despite having no hangover so he had no idea on what he had said or done to the angel.

He watched observantly as the angel greeted him good morning before falling back onto the couch, as if attempting to sleep again.

The ginger raised a brow, maybe he really didn't say anything embarrassing.

Speak of the devil, the brunette asked, yawning, "You don't have any headache or something?"

The ginger's eyes narrowed, "No. Why?"

The brunette shrugged, "I used your phone and searched for what happens after a human drinks a lot of wine."

Chuuya hummed before asking, "How did you get into my phone?"

"I guessed."

The ginger sighed, he'll have to change his password soon.

"And what did it say?" Chuuya asked back, placing his cup of coffee down.

"I was so sacred when it said you'll die. So I immediately searched what will happen if an angel drinks tok much wine."

The ginger chuckled in amusement, "Then?"

"It said it didn't know what I was searching for. I don't think your phone is theat helpful Chuuya."

"And what did you do?"

"I just decided on healing both of us."

The ginger hummed, washing his cup as he dried his hands on a cloth he found on the kitchen table.

"Did I pass out on the floor or...?"

The angel hummed, as if recalling before speaking, "You passed out after the talk and I tried waking you but you won't budge."

"Wait, what talk?"

The brunette smirked, "Not telling you."

The ginger groned in frustration, "Please?"

"I'll think about it." The brunette said after some consideration.

The ginger nodded, the angel might just tell him, he shouldn't push him. He hoped it wasn't something embarrassing.

The angel watched as the ginger walked back to the bedroom, most likely to scroll through his phone and delete his search history.

Dazai sighed, he was disappointed? About what?

---

True to Dazai's words, the ginger started going through his search history, deciding on what to delete.

It was mostly about what to do so that humans don't die and how to proceed with surgeries without magic?

The ginger was quite relieved that the management decided on healing them both...instead of whatever he intended on doing initially.

'What to do if a human likes me.'

The ginger sat up, raising a brow. Had he searched this when he was drunk?

It can't be. He never had the capability to have proper English when he was drunk. He would have also searched 'someone' not 'human'.

The ginger glanced at his bedroom door, as if imagining the brunette behind the door.

Chuuya hummed as he contemplated on whether to get up and ask the brunette about it but he decided against it. Maybe he had said something embarrassing to the angel yesterday...

---

Hi everyone! Sorry for the super late update. I'll most likely be busy now but rest assured, I'll still be updating my book frequently.