Chapter 35

Atsushi and Kyouka had finally went back to the distressed angel community. However, the first thing they witnessed when the arrived back at the room was a stressed out Ranpo and Kunikida. Yasano at her table, knocked out and most likely sleeping from exhaustion. Kenji was still cheerful but even he looked slightly tired. 

Everyone was definitely stressed and tired. Both young angels glanced at each other before sighing. Seems like no one noticed their entrance. Atsushi hesitated to approach Ranpo as he gently tapped the raven haired on the shoulder gently.

The other seemed like he was processing who had dared to disrupt him during his world. He gasped as he exclaimed, "Atsushi! You're back!"

The white haired chuckled awkwardly, "I'm back. How's everything?" The angel asked as he gestured for Kyouka to come closer.

"Everything's going haywire. The skies are all scared because we can't find a proper replacement."

Atsushi nodded in an understanding way, glancing away from the Ranpo's gaze. There's no way he's going to tell the other he found Dazai with a devil.

The raven haired saw past his thoughts as his eyes widened as he gripped the other's forearm tightly that even Atsushi shivered at the other's seriousness. 

"We need Dazai back. You found him right?"

The white haired ironically went against his own words as he reluctantly nodded. Atsushi and Kyouka glanced at each other worriedly as Ranpo stood up abruptly.

"We're going now. Show me where he is!"

"But-"

"I don't care whether he doesn't want to get found or not, we're finding him."

"I know but he might not want to come back."

The other raised a brow, "What do you mean he doesn't want to come back. The angel community is the only thing he has. He has to come back."

Kyouka frowned at that but she kept quiet as Atsushi did the talking.

"Do you think he'll want to come back after you all dropped him that easily?"

The raven haired seemed guilty for a mere second before composing hismelf again, "We're the only ones he has. He will come back."

---

With that said, both angels went to the mortal world. Atsushi left Kyouka back at the angel community. After visiting hell, the raven haired still had to rest more for her wings to go back to normal.

The white haired hesitantly knocked on the apartment door, Ranpo looking curiously from behind. 

Almost immediately, the door swung open as the Atsushi hesitantly greeted the other, hand outstretching to gently nudge Ranpo backwards as the ginger raised a brow. Ranpo only seemed surprised a human could see them. However, his eyes narrowed when he realised something when the ginger stared right back at him.

The ginger however glanced back tot he white haired, asking, "And why are you here?"

"Um....Dazai-san...we need to talk to Dazai-san." The white haired mumbled, barely audible to Chuuya who hummed.

"Why?"

Ranpo pushed forward as he cut the other angel off, "We need to talk to him about angel stuff. Could you let us pass?"

The ginger raised a annoyed brow as he whipped his head away as he seemed to be conversing with the brunette inside the apartment. Chuuya sighed as he nodded reluctantly, pushing open the door to let the two angel enter.