Hopeless case- HyunjinXreader

A/N: Part FIFTY?! I never thought I'd get around to THIS many stories! I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your votes and so many reads! Thank you. 😘😘😭

(Warning: slightly heavy kissing, Hyunjin's a playboy)

Hwang Hyunjin. He was a heartthrob. He was a player. He was a womanizer and a stud. He was a freaking hot guy who always leaned on anything around him. His hair was always annoyingly perfect- why did his skin glow?? He was tall, dark haired and dark -eyed. His car always was spotlessly clean, matching his pressed jackets and slightly too-tight pants.

Which was why you were standing where you were, reprimanding yourself for the looking at him when you saw him at the club. His dark hair styled to perfection, his leather pants hugging his legs and white button-up not all the way buttoned up.

He was dancing with a girl you knew. His moves were fluid and smooth, he glided across the dance floor with a drink in his hand, her waist in the other. Her steps were clumsy and out of place next to him. One glance at him and you knew you messed up. But you looked again. Who couldn't help themselves? Hyunjin was a treat to the eye.

You realized you really, really messed up when his eyes locked onto yours. Over her shoulder and voluminous hair you stared back at him, to drawn to his gaze to pull away. He kept hos eyes on yours as he sipped his drink, slowly tasting the flavor of his alcohol and keeping your eyes fixed with his fixed stare.

You finally took a deep breath and tore your eyes away, heart beating fast. Why was your heart beating? Why did he make you feel like that? You turned to the glass in your hands, downing the remaining contents quickly. You stared at your glass before slamming it onto the bar in front of you, ordering another drink to clear your mind.

As the drink was being slid back to you a tap on your shoulder caused you to turn, breath catching in your throat as your gaze looked up. It was him. He stood in front of you, one hand reaching to you and the other setting his own drink down.

"Dance with me?"

It was said so softly, you weren't sure you'd heard right, but his hand still extended towards you confirmed your mind.
Nodding slowly you forgot about your drink and took his hand. It was soft, and he held your hand with gentle tenderness that surprised you as he pulled you closer to him and swung you out onto the dance floor.

Afraid you'd be clumsy around him, you tried to focus on your feet, moving in rythym with his, but his scent was intoxicating, his slow breaths making yours quicken. He looked down at you, eyes that had captivated yours a few minutes before captivating yours again. Your breath stops completely.

His hand trails down to your waist as he eases you closer to him, gently swaying with you.

"I've seen you around...."

His voice. His freaking VOICE. Smooth as silk, yet deep and scarily soft. His voice, expensive like diamonds...

"I...yes...I'm a student..." you manage to choke out.

He nods. "First year?"

You nod. "Yes...you?"

He smiles, teeth showing, pearly white and perfectly straight. His lips stretched slightly, plush and velvety looking. "Yes, first year for me."

His other hands fingers intertwine with yours, carefully spinning your around and then catching you again up against him.

"Party often?" He asks.

You shake your head. "Rarely."

"How come? Do you not enjoy it?"

"Not....no, I mean, I do, I just..." you have no idea as to what you're trying to say and trail off lamely, kicking yourself inside for not being as smooth with your words.

He looks down again, hair slightly falling into his face. You resist the urge to push it back, hand jerking up before you bring it back down. If he noticed he says nothing.

"Are you single?"

For question leaves you speechless for hot second, trying to collect your thoughts at his bold inquiry before finally managing to say your answer.

"I am...now...that's why I'm here," you feel yourself with slightly rising anger at the thought of your ex.

"Good. So no one's going to care if I do this..." Hyunjin's voice drops to a scarily deep whisper as his hand on your waist dips slightly lower, grasping your hip gently through the leather of your dress. He stops moving, stepping around your feet, pulling gently you closer to him and dropping your other hand, bringing his fingers to gently stroke your cheek.

You let him, even though every single warning signal in your brain is telling you not to. You push the sirens going off away and boldly look up to him, locking eyes again.

He dips his head lower to yours, hair completely falling around his face. This time you don't resist the urge and push back his soft locks, resting your hands on the back of his neck as he leans in closer, his hand on your cheek pulling you closer.

You slowly move up to him, and he lowers his lips to yours, slowly at first, then all at once, he pushes his plush lips to yours, completely engulfing you in a breathtaking kiss.

His lips- so much softer than you could've ever imagined. So much more then anything you'd ever thought, they moved against yours, velvety and feather-like yet capturing yours into one completely unreal kiss.

The kiss got slightly deeper, moving his lips slightly faster against yours, not just kissing your lips now, but the corners and your cheeks, always bringing them back to your own. He gently but your bottom lip, sliding his tongue along it, but pulling away before he could go any further and looking again at you.

Your breath was gone, your hands still rested on his neck, thumbs laying on his smooth cheeks.

"Go out with me tomorrow?" He asks.

He's a playboy. He breaks hearts. He leaves girls after a few weeks of pure bliss. But you don't care, you just want him. Nodding your promises you bring him back into another kiss.