Slumber Party

"Hello, Vixen." Crowley said to me as I enter the dungeon and sit across him. Then I set a piece of paper and a black crayon on the table in front of him. "You want more demon names." Crowley said, questioning, then he crumples up the piece of paper. "I want a room with a view." He demanded.

I just smirk and turn around to leave as he calls after me. "We can discuss this! I'd settle for stretching my legs!" He shouts as I turn off the lights and shut the door behind me.

Later, I was working on the map table with Ben and Peyton as Dean walks in through the door upstairs. "Hey. How'd it go with Kevin?" I asked him. "Oh, that little nerd is in a lovely warded hotel room in Branson. He's got about 48 hours of pay-per-porn and Kenny Rogers ahead of him." Dean said and I nod.

"How's he feeling?" I asked as Dean walks down the stairs. "Well, he stared at the Angel tablet and repeated the word falafel for the entire ride. Kid's cracked. I'm hoping this break will, uh, clear his head." he replied. "Where's Ariel?" I asked him. "She wanted to stay with him. Keep him company." Dean replied. "Wow." I said as Ben and Peyton give a look.

"Yeah. Has anybody else notice how close those two have gotten lately?" Dean asked. "Actually yeah. Kinda sounds like a cheesy romance novel. An Angel and the prophet...." Ben said. "I think it's sweet. Kevin's been through so much lately, he deserves someone." I said.

"Yeah, they're kinda cute together." Peyton said. "Well, damn, Kevin's got more game than I thought if he's able to sleep with an Archangel." Ben said and Peyton gives him a look of disapproval while I shake my head at this. "He's not lying." Dean said and I look over at him.

"You know, after everything that's happened, I figured we could use a little break ourselves, so I think we should set up Netflix, order a pizza and all of us enjoy a night in." Dean said. "That sounds nice." Peyton said. "I'm in!" Ben said, excitedly. "All right. Well, first, I think I might have found a way to help Ariel." I said then I look towards the teens.

"So, you guys said the table lit up like a Christmas tree when the angels fell, right?" I asked and they nodded. "So?" Dean asked me. "So it turns out each light was where a cluster of angels fell. So I'm thinking maybe there's some way to hot-wire this, make it track angels. That way, we could help Ariel steer clear of danger." I said.

"So, how would it work?" Ben asked me. "Oh, no idea. See, at first, I thought the table was the computer, but it's not. It turns out it's just part of it. But I did find these cables underneath, and I followed them. You're never gonna believe what I found." I said, smiling.

Later, I take them into a room full of electrical panels, shelves and a very large, old computer. "Voilà." I said as I gestures to the computer. "This is a computer?" Peyton asked. "Yeah -- or it was in 1951, when it was installed. Now, here's the crazy thing. It's not plugged in to anything. I mean, I have no idea what's making this thing work." I said as we walk around to the other side of the computer. Dean puts his hands on the back of it.

"It's warm here." he said then he looks around and finds a flat screwdriver on the shelf behind him. He inserts in under the back panel of the computer and starts to jimmy it open. He gives a giant pull and the panel pops off and sends Dean stumbling back into the shelf.

"Got it." he said and Ben, Peyton and I look at the back of the computers full of wires and unknown parts. "Huh." Peyton and Ben said. "Well, that looks simple." Dean said, sarcastically. "Does it come with a manual?"

"Nothing in the archives, and I obviously couldn't find anything like it online, not to mention I'm pretty sure that the Men of Letters doesn't exactly have I.T. support anymore, either." I said and Dean thinks for a moment. "I think I know somebody who could help us. Come on." He tells us and we stand up and leave the room.