Bad Boys

(A/N: This chapter is basically a mixture of the episodes Bad Boys and Heaven Can't Wait because the Human Cas story in Heaven Can't Wait won't make sense in my fic for obvious reasons lol. Just thought I'd clear up any confusion.)

We applauded as we sit in the high school atrium. It was Peyton's graduation and Dean, the kids, Bobby, Ben, Kevin and Ariel were among the many crowd of proud parents or various family members as the Class President comes up to the podium to give a speech to the graduating class.

I look over at Dean and see him getting a little antsy in his seat. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "This is just taking too long." Dean said and I shake my head. "Don't be an idjit, boy." Bobby said and Dean gives him a look. "You know we'll have to do this two more times for Claire and Ryder." I tell him. "Or we could skip those. Sam did." Dean said and I give him a disapproving look. "Fine." Dean grumbles.

"What is the point in this?" I hear Ariel ask and I was about to answer when Kevin speaks. "It's basically a way to close a chapter in these kids' lives and saying they've learned the basics in life. In a way, it's the ending of their childhood and saying hello to adulthood as they can head to college for the more complex schooling." Kevin explains and Ariel hums at this as she looks down at the program of the event.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be...we won't have to guess. We'll know." The Class President said and everyone applauds as she smiles and walks off the stage.

Ben furrows his brow. "Isn't that from Twilight?" He asked and Dean and I turn to him as does Kevin. "And how do you know that?" Kevin asked and Ben frowns then looks down. "An ex-girlfriend made me watch them." He grumbles and Dean and I chuckle but then Ben turns to Kevin. "Wait, how do you know?" Ben asked him. "Same answer. Ex-girlfriend." Kevin said as the principal comes up and starts to call out the students names to get their diploma.

"Peyton Carter!" The principal calls out and Peyton goes up to the stage. We all cheered and applauded her as she grabs her diploma then looks out at us and smiles and waves at us as she walks off the stage.

"We're so proud of you, Peyton." I said to her as I hugged her after the ceremony ended. "Thank you." Peyton said as she hugs me back then she goes to hug Dean. "You did good, sweetheart." Dean said to her as he hugs her. "Congratulations! You're officially an adult!" Ben jokes as they hug as well. "Oh, thanks, jerk." Peyton said, sarcastically. "Ignore the idjit." Bobby said and Peyton hugs him.

As she hugs the others, a young blonde haired man, who looked around Ben and Peyton's age, comes up to Peyton. "Hey, pretty lady." He greets and Peyton turns then squeals when she sees him. "Eric! You came!" She said and she embraces him. "Of course! I wouldn't miss this for the world!" Eric said as he hugs her, smiling.

Ben gives a glare at Eric while the rest of us stand there, awkwardly. Then I clear my throat and Peyton turns to us. "Oh, sorry. Uh, Eric...this is my family. This is Dean and (y/n)..." she introduced us. "Hello!" Eric greets as he goes to shake mine and Dean's hand. "Hey, Eric." Dean said. "And this is Ben, Bobby, Ariel, Kevin, Ryder and Claire" Peyton introduced to the others. "It is so nice to finally meet you, Eric." I said to him. "And you as well. You know, Peyton talks about you guys a lot." Eric said. "All good I hope." Dean said.

"Yes, sir." Eric said and I smiled. "Anyway, I was wondering if I could steal Peyton away for a few hours. You know, take her out to celebrate." Eric said and before either Dean or I could speak, Ben speaks up. "We're already gonna go out and celebrate." Ben said and I turn to him and give him a stern look.