Chapter 13: Stay

Naked and with his toned body on top, I try to recover the control of my breathing. We've been having sex for hours and it was all fantastic. With tenderness, I touch his head that rests on my chest and inhale his manly cologne. I love it. I feel him spreading little kisses on my chest and I don't want to move. I don't want him to move. I want and need this moment just one more second, but then he rolls off to the right side of the bed, stares at me and smiles.

"Everything okay, princess?" he asks, smiling and I nod. "Do you want water or anything else to drink? I'm sure you're thirsty."

"Water would be good, please"

He goes to the kitchen for some water and then hands me a glass. God bless cold water. Without talking, he takes some of his clothes and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower running.

Hello? When did he ask me if he could bathe?

Now I want to go and shower with him but he didn't invite me. And he didn't ask either! Anyways. I cover myself and although the lights are still turned off, my eyes have adjusted to the dark and I don't want to feel self conscious suddenly with him looking at my body.

As if he hadn't seen my entire life and a bit more.

I turn on the tv to watch something while I lay down. It's late, almost 11:00 pm. Minutes later I see him getting out wearing his white tshirt and black boxers. Scrumptious. He puts his pants on and leaves the shirt outside and unbuttoned. He keeps getting dressed and doesn't speak.

"Are you leaving?" I ask with a little hope inside that he wants to stay like the other day.

"Yeah." He says bluntly and doesn't look at me.

"Why?" Not my business but I want him to stay and not make me feel like this was just a fuck and go.

"I have a commitment."

At fucking 11:00pm?? So this is actually a fuck and go.

I'm pissed off at his lack of tact, especially after everything we've been doing the last few hours. I get up and put a pj on. I go to the bathroom and just hope he isn't here when I get out, but my wish evaporates when I see him combing his hair and looking at the mirror. 

"Are you going to see Melanie?" I blurt, incapable of keeping my mouth shut. I see his back flinching.

"That doesn't actually concern you who I see or date, but seeing you're so interested, well, yes... I'm going to see her." he says coldly, then walks toward me. "You shouldn't be snooping on nobody else's business."

Is that it? And what the hell does he do with me?

"I don't care what you think. Also, you're always snooping on my business." my blood is heating up.

"You should care, princess. I'm your boss." He is so impudent, now he remembers that he is my boss. 

Asshole is back in the game.

"I. Don't. Care. Whether you're my boss or not." I say shrugging my shoulders.

I step away from him and walk to the kitchen. I need to be far away from him or I'm going to kill him. I pour a glass of water. The anger is consuming me.

Damn it, I need another one.

"So..." I turn and see him standing behind me.

"So what? Get your things and leave right now." I say, sassy just like him.

He doesn't reply. Instead, he stares at me defiantly and his eyes squinting. Furious as hell, I push him and get out of the kitchen. I feel him walking and following me to the bedroom again. My patience is running low...