Chapter 26: Just Good Friends

When my alarm goes off, I want to die. I'm so tired. I've barely slept after all that wild love making with Michael. And speaking of him, he isn't here. That's normal.

Just like yesterday, Michael waits for me at the reception... with Melanie. So she's staying here too?

Anyways...

For hours the meeting is held. Michael and I have shared a few glances but that's it. At least I know he's not mad at me.

At 7:00 pm we arrive at the hotel, and before something happens like yesterday, I leave Michael and Melanie and go to my suite. The weather is killing me and I want to take a shower asap. After fifteen minutes I get out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body when someone knocks on my door and I'm not surprised when I see Michael standing outside.

He walks in, throwing his suit jacket on the floor and undoes his tie, then lifts me in his arms and walks us to my bedroom.

"God, princess... I want you so much."

He doesn't need to say anything else because I want him too and the night is long and perfect. And that's how the week passes by... Work and sex.

Not bad at all.

6:00 am and it's Saturday. Michael is not here and I'm so tired from our sex marathon that I return to sleep. Until 10:00 am when my phone starts ringing and it's Michael calling.

"Wake up, princess."

"Michael I'm tired... I want to sleep."

"I know I wore you out, but I was thinking if you want to spend the day with me and go somewhere nice and-..." he doesn't need to continue because I already jumped out of bed, fully awake knowing my answer.

"Yes! Of course!"

"Good. Can I come in?"

"Are you outside?"

"Yeah... I've been here knocking for ten minutes" he chuckles and I feel embarrassed to be sleeping still making him wait.

When I open the door I meet a handsome Michael wearing a white shirt and black jeans.

"Come on..." he says turning me to the bathroom and giving me a playful slap on my ass. "Shower and pack swimwear."

Running to get ready the fastest I can, I get in the shower and put some music. La Quinta Estación is the mood today. When I get out, I see him laying down on my bed looking through his phone.

"Get dressed or my food will be you." He murmurs with hoarse voice.

I wouldn't mind...

Feeling happy, as I haven't been in so long, I continue singing and then my favorite song from this band starts playing.

Me muero por tus besos, por tu ingrata sonrisa
Por tus bellas caricias, eres tú mi alegría
Pido que no me falles, que nunca te me vayas

When I'm about to do my make up, I see Michael standing behind me leaning on the door frame of the bathroom staring at me.

"What are you singing?" He asks curiously. "I like to hear you singing in Spanish"

"This is a group band called 'La Quinta Estación' from Spain actually."

Michael walks closer putting his arms around my waist and kissing my naked shoulder. "And what's the song about? It sounded good"

"Aren't you curious, huh?"  I turn to look at him and wrap my arms around his neck feeling his curls on my finger. "The song name is 'Me muero'..."