Chapter 15: Slow Down

The time with my family is always the best and fills my heart with so much love and joy. But something inside doesn't feel right and I know perfectly what it is and moms are moms, so mine noticed it.

"Are you okay, baby? I feel you a bit off" My mom asks with a concerned look.

It's already Sunday and I'm having breakfast with them before going back to my house. I've been laughing and talking with them but it's obvious that I've been more quiet than normal.

"I'm okay, mami. I'm just tired and I don't want to leave" I try to assure her and smile.

"Mhm... Always remember that I gave birth to you and I don't know you from yesterday" she arches her brow.

"Yes, mami. I swear I'm okay" I touch her hand and I see her face relax a bit.

We finish everything and I go to pack the few things I brang here. When I have all my things ready, I say goodbye to my parents. My mom cries, I cry. My dad cries and I cry too. I hate goodbyes.

I begin my return trip, and this time I am calmer. The one who hasn't been calm is Michael. He hasn't called me again, but has been texting like a maniac. And although I like that he does it, deep down I don't want to get used to always seeing his messages.

In these two days I've thought that if it becomes too difficult to have him around, I'm going to quit and look for another job. I don't know what it is about this man but three weeks were enough for him to put a spell on me and now I can't stop thinking about him.

That handsome idiot...

I'll be here two more weeks and depending on how things go, I will make the decision. If I go or stay. I should start looking at other job offers in case I decide to leave so that I already have a plan B prepared.

At 2:00pm I arrive at home. It's a good time to do some cleaning and prepare my work clothes for the week. And also go to the supermarket and have something decent in the fridge. After some cleaning, I'm checking my emails when I see that Michael has even written to me here.

How the fuck did he got my personal email?

Completely convinced that this man has some kind of madness, I read his emails and laugh because I imagine the angry tone with which he wrote them. I don't answer and go to wash my clothes.

I start taking the dirty clothes out of the hamper and I find the panties that Michael ripped the other day. I sigh and close my eyes, remembering what we did in my room and that turns me on. I go back to my room and look in my purse for the vibrator and look at it for a few seconds, but I put it back.

I return to the laundry room and put the washing machine to do its thing. It starts washing and a few minutes later I realize that I've been watching the drum spin quickly.

Just like my head.

"I hate you, Michael Jackson."

I go to my room. Again. And take the vibrator out of my purse. Finally unable to get Michael out of my head and crotch, I decide to use it. I'm naked from the waist down and I lie down on the bed.

Damn I'm so wet!

I think of him. Michael. I close my eyes while I slide the vibrator through my wet folds. I increase the speed and put it on my clit. I start to gasp wanting more.

I want him!

I think about his eyes, his mouth, his way of touching me and making me his. Remembering his face and his gestures when he is horny, just turns me on even more. I feel my body getting hot. The speed increases and also the heat on my face. My head imagines all kinds of morbid things with him and I cum.

I stay in bed with my eyes closed and trying to calm my breathing. A few minutes later I sit up, looking at the vibrator in my hand and laugh. The damn man was right, I touched myself and used the vibrator thinking about him.

"I hate you more now, Michael" I laugh to myself.

When I'm taking the clothes out of the washing machine, I get a text from Carlos asking if I've arrived yet and if I want to go out to dinner with him and other friends. I have nothing to do and being with other people will help me clear my head of a certain someone.

We meet in a pub and Carlos greets me by giving me a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Hey, gorgeous" he says, looking happy and smiley.

"Hiii. Wow you changed your look!" I say surprised that he cut his hair to a more masculine one. Not looking like Nick Carter from the early Backstreet Boys. Even with casual clothes he looks different and not like the one he uses at work like someone who distributes bibles.

"Do you like it? This is a big deal for me!" he says laughing and touching his head.

"You look really good!" he actually does.

We get in and he introduces me to his friends. Apparently there's some football game today and they want to watch it here.

"Do you want something to drink or eat? I'm going to have a beer." Carlos asks too close to my face but I let him. A bit of flirting won't hurt anyone.

"I'll have one too"

When he gets back with our beers he sits besides me and keeps that smirk on his face. The boys start shouting because they score their first goal and Carlos, out of excitement, turns around and gives me a peck and I look at him with my eyes open but I smile at him.

Time goes by and Carlos has me by my waist. From time to time, he has given me kisses on the cheek or neck. There's a moment when I'm also involved in the game, I also get up to shout with the others for the second goal and when I go to sit down, Carlos grabs me and sits me between his legs.

Slow down, my guy...

But since I already liked the game, when a third goal arrives, I'm the one who throws herself into Carlos's arms and kisses him. The game ends and we decide to stay here a while. After so many glances and kisses, in a moment of heat, we go to the bathroom together.

For a few minutes we kiss and I let him touch me. I need it. But while I feel his hands on my body, I can't stop thinking about Michael. So I imagine it's Michael who's touching me. I need him to be demanding and possessive. but Carlos is anything but that.

"Let's go to my apartment..." he says panting.

But I just stare at him feeling bad to use him so I can forget about Michael. Or even worse, to think Michael is him. The night is going to end so badly if I continue with this madness.

"Carlos... I can't do this. Sorry, I-..."

"Are you seeing someone?" he snaps looking pissed.

"No! It's just that I don't want our friendship to get ruined because of this."

"You're right, sorry..." he steps back and then looks at me and smiles. "I like you, Alejandra. I like you a lot and I don't want you to think that I only want to sleep with you." he says touching my face.

And here's me liking an idiot who only wants me for sex.

"I really hope you understand. Plus I think we had too much beer" The classic excuse to stop a mid-sex night.

"It's fine, gorgeous. Let 's go outside." he smiles and we start walking back to our table.

At 3:00 am Carlos walks me to my car and I drive back home. I feel bad for leaving him hanging. And I feel angrier because deep down Michael screwed everything up. Incredible that even without his mere presence, he continues to be the boss of my private life. I get ready for bed and try to sleep the few hours I have before work.

Before I see him...