Intro and Author's Note

Welcome readers! First of all this story depicts a fight against the conservative mindsets. It will be an interesting journey of two high schoolers exploring the treacherous yet tantalising world which is called 'love' and the obstacles that come their way. 

Not all readers will have the same perspective, I understand. Please refrain from negative and harsh remarks regarding the characters. Also topics like gender personality are touched here in not so explicit manner. If you are uncomfortable, please reconsider.

If you feel that some changes with respect to grammar, spelling or rhythm, are required please free to comment down. Your suggestions will be really helpful and I will definitely rectify the errors.

I hope you'd appreciate my work 😅, (though positive criticism is also accepted) and find this story engaging. Thank you again for choosing this story 😊. So, hold tight and let's dive in.

This story has two protagonists Saanvi and Manjiri.

Following is the character aesthetics for Manjiri

Following are the character aesthetics for Saanvi 

Please note that the pictures are not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owners. 

So, let us understand how Saanvi helps Manjiri and how she supports her. Two completely opposite personalities will align when they realise that they do really have something in common.