00

Intrigued by the unknown and driven by curiosity, Damian Villados was a man of exploration, always eager to dive headfirst into whatever caught his attention

Intrigued by the unknown and driven by curiosity, Damian Villados was a man of exploration, always eager to dive headfirst into whatever caught his attention. So, when a random phone number scrawled on the club restroom wall beckoned to him, he couldn't resist the temptation to reach out, turning it into his daily dose of mischief.

Little does Damian realize, however, that the recipient of his messages is not just anyone, but a man whose life is about to intersect with his in ways he never imagined. As the lines between curiosity and attraction blur, Damian finds himself entangled in a web of emotions, navigating the uncharted territory of unexpected connections and unforeseen consequences.

xx.

The Iskwala Series is a collection of five stories centered around a squad featuring Ian, Knox, Archer, Conrad, and Tio. This series is themed around Boys' Love (BL). The book includes the following titles:

1. How To Trust A Liar [ -> ]
2. To be announced.
3. To be announced.
4. To be announced.
5. To be announced.

xx.

Everything that would be mentioned in this story are pure fiction, unless otherwise stated. I didn't do thorough research about certain things so not everything in here are true nor correct. Any similarity to other stories or in real life are purely coincidence only. This book may contain sensitive subjects like discrimination, homophobia, physical violence, and etc. Please also expect typographical and grammatical errors. Thank you and enjoy.

Read at your own risk.

How To Trust A Liar,
2024