Last night was the Christmas party

Last night was the Christmas party. Of course it was boring since we had to be very formal and talk to adults.

Today is Christmas day and my birthday. I was woken up by the sound of someone banging on my door, opening it and throwing themselves to my where.

"DARLING, WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

Draco started jumping on my bed. He gets very excited because we open our gifts together. Of course, since it's my birthday I get twice as many gifts.

"Draco, it's also my birthday." I said as I rubbed my eyes and in my sleepy voice.

"Christmas is more important Darling." said Draco, still jumping on my bed.

"HEY!"

"I'm just kidding, GET UP."

I let out a big sigh and stood up, sitting and resting my back on my bed border. I rubbed my eyes and noticed Draco standing next to me with a cupcake on his hands.

"Is that for me?"

"No you dummy, it's obviously for me." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. I gave his a serious stare.

"Of course it's yours darling, Evie helped me make it for you. I made many, but they all burned, this is the only cupcake that survived." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Thank you Draco." I smiled at him and took the cupcake from his hands. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

FLASH

Merlin, that big flash left us blind. Draco and I faced where the flash came from and we noticed our parents standing at my door, peaking, with a camera.

"I KNEW I WOULD GET A PICTURE OF DRACO KISSING DALI, AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!" said my mom excitedly.

"SHHHH ALEXANDRA, THEY WILL HEAR YOU."

Draco and I looked annoyed and Draco threw a spell at the door, making it close and locking it.

"We really don't have privacy, do we?"

"I guess not darling, but who cares come on, let's open our gifts."

Draco hands me both of his gifts, while I hand him his.

"On three, 1"

"2"

"3"

Draco and I open our Christmas gifts first. As I opened mine, I gasped in pure shock. Draco has given me a diamond charm bracelet with one charm. The charm is a heart with a tanzanite, which is my birthstone.

"Draco... I adore it. It must have cost a fortune." I said while holding it in my hands.

"Darling, you know money is the least of my problems, now shut up and let me open mine."