"Deli, would you be my date for the ball?"

"No." I replied annoyingly. It's been a week and a half, the ball was in two days and a lot of guys have asked me. Of course I have denied. I haven't spoken with Draco yet, but the tension was fading a bit but he hasn't apologized, which hurts.

We've spoken a bit but nothing more. As well as Mattheo, we've spoken a bit, but baby steps.

"173" Blaise randomly announced.

"Really? I've lost count!"

"Amiga, I can't believe 173 guys have asked you and you've declined! Who are you going with?" Blaise asked.

"Well, I have someone in mind Blaise." I looked up at Blaise and winked at him. He looked confused as we walked to the Great Hall.

"Who? And don't tell me Draco! I will kill you, have some self respect, amiga!" He scolded. Blaise has been telling me I should not speak to Draco until he apologizes, and if he asked me to the ball, then I should say no.

"Of course not Blaise!" I rolled my eyes and scuffled annoyingly, "Lets just say, his best friend." I said sarcastically. Blaise's face brightened an realized who I was talking about.

"Well, let's hope you are his chosen one." Blaise replied with a wink. I chuckled and pushed Blaise's shoulder lightly jokingly.

"Let's go, Snape will have our heads!"
-

Blaise and I sat down at the Great Hall, the gang was already there. In the distance I spotted the Golden Trio. Hermione and Harry looked up at me and smiled, I waved back at them with a smile.

"Dali would yo-" a random guy asked.

"NO!"

"174" Blaise exclaimed.

"174 what?" Asked Draco with a scoff on annoyance.

"Well Malfoy, 174 people have asked my amiga for the ball." Blaise answered annoyingly.

Draco rolled his eyes and Theo chuckled.

"Damn Dels, you've got them begging on your feet." Teased Theo.

"Where they should be." I replied with a wink.

"Yet she still doesn't have a date."

"BLAISE!" I whisper-yelled a bit too loud because Snape hit me in the head with the book. "OW! SIR! That hurt!"

Snape didn't care and walked away dramatically. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my head.

"What do you mean you don't have a date?" Asked Goyle surprised. I took a small glance at Draco and he looked relieved.

"Yeah, I don't." I shrugged unsurprisingly. I started working on whatever Snape assigned us. "What about you lot?"

"Well, I already have a date." Theo said with a hint of excitement. I looked up at him and noticed he was smiling down and blushed.

Daphne and I exclaimed glances and knew who it was. Days ago, Theo asked for my help in order to ask Hermione. He did this beautiful set up in the Astronomy Tower and had a picnic. His idea of course, I just had to get Hermione up there.

That same night, Daphne and I sneaked into her dorm and waited for her to spill the tea. As muggles know it meaning gossip.

Spending time with Hermione has extended our vocabulary, we use muggle phrases now once in a while. Even the gang uses them sometimes.

"Who is it?" Asked Draco with curiosity.

"You will see." Theo replied, winking at Draco. Draco scuffed and looked at the rest of us. "What about you guys?"