BEFORE WE START, I REALIZED MY AUTOCORRECT REFERRED THE  GREAT HALL AS THE GRAND HALL. IM SORRY ALL!!

-
Today was my first day back to class, but luckily I was excused for not attending the past 3 days, though I needed to catch up. Draco spent the night with me and we cuddled, so the first thing I saw with my blurry vision was myself buried into a hard muscular chest.

I slowly rubbed my eyes before standing up.

"Stop moving so much..." Whined Draco with his sleepy deep voice. Not going to lie, it was pretty hot listening to his morning voice.

"D, we have to get u-" I said trying to stand but Draco quickly buried my head back into his chest, wrapping his arms around me so I couldn't shrug off him.

"Shut up and go back to sleep." He ordered, making me chuckle. "What are you laughing for? It's too bloody early, and you are happy?"

I rolled my eyes before looking up to look at him. "D, you know I love it when we sleep together." I smiled, making him laugh and I realized what I just said. I widened my eyes and stood up. "Wait! That sounded so wrong!" I said sitting up. Draco was laughing which softened his arms and I managed to pull away.

"You could have just asked Darling." He said flirty winking at me, making me roll my eyes once more.

"Come on D, we have class." I stood up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and washed my face. As I was bending down, I felt Draco's arms wrapped around my waist, burying his face on my back.

"Can we just stay like this?" He mumbled through my back, sending me shivers down my spine. Draco is a lot taller than me so he was very bent down. "Merlin Darling, you smell really good."

"Maybe that's because it's your shirt Draco?" I finished brushing my teeth and turned around to face him. Still with his head buried and his arms wrapped around me, he buried his head on my chest, making me wrap my arms around his neck and brushing his hair softly. "I love your hair, it's so soft." I whispered, laying my cheek on his head making him chuckle.

"You know my hair is my biggest pride darling, and you are the only one that can touch it. So I take your word."

I chuckled and there was a moment of silence. We enjoyed our company and our silence, making me forget what was going on with my life. Voldemort's soon to be comeback, my training, my Snape and Theo, Draco cheating, keeping Harry safe and my mother.

Personally if another guy cheated on me, I wouldn't give a fuck since it woul be their loss and I know my worth. But Draco isn't anyone else, deep down I know he is the love of my life and eventually we will end up together, but for nw I need to organize my soon to be fucked up life.

"Darling?" I hummed in response. "Do you-" He stopped and lifted himself to look at me. He placed one hand on my chin and lifted me up to look at him. He gulped, "Do you think I- that we.." He was extremely nervous and I could tell, I just stared at him softly to make him less nervous and he took a deep breath, putting his hand on my cheek. "Do you think we would get another chance? That I would get another chance?"

I took a deep breath and it was just as if he was reading my mind. "D,"

"Please Deli, please please. You know I never beg, please Deli. You are the most important person in my life. I fucking love you Deli please. I fucked up badly, but I promise Deli, I promise I will change, for you." His voice was genuine and shaky. He begged and Draco never begged for anything in his life, and neither did I. When it comes to each other, we sometimes let our stubbornness aside.

"I think we would D," his eyes widened in relief, "but not right now." He sighed in defeat but nodded slowly. "And I love you too D, it's just. Too much shit going on right now, the tournament, Snape, my mother, Har-" I stopped quickly and realized I almost spoiled Draco important information. He looked at me in confusion and furrowed his eyebrows angrily.