I quickly got ready and hid my hickeys that Harry made

I quickly got ready and hid my hickeys that Harry made. I realized I was late to breakfast so I decided to head to class.

As I walked into the common room, I felt someone approaching me. I stopped walking which made the mysterious person walk away. I quickly used my powers to stop them and didn't look back.

"You know, it's rude to follow people Malfoy." I said coldly as I turned around. Of course it was no surprise that it was Draco. I know his presence.

"How did you know it was me? And am I not able to move?" Asked Draco in a harsh tone.

"You know I'm still mad at you Malfoy, I would watch your one if I were you, pinky." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Pinky?" He asked, frowning in disgust.

"Your pink hair, get it? Pinky." I laughed and let him go. I walked towards him and he stayed still like a statue and looked at me with no emotion.

"Very funny Monroe." He said, rolling his eyes.

"I hate fighting with you." I said honestly as I stood in front of him he sighed loudly, looking at me with regret.

"I'm sorry darling, I'm really sorry. I've not been feeling the best these days and I take it out on you." He said softly.

"I'm sorry pinky. I hate that we fight all the time and I'm sorry I pranked you." I said as I wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Me too darling. Not going to lie, your prank was really good, though I knew you spelled my toothpaste." He chuckled as he hugged me back.

"D?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you really feel like I'm manipulating you?" I asked as I kept my head on his chest. He sighed and kissed my head.

"I just, I don't know Deli. I feel so weak next to you. Whenever we fight, I feel like you can be mad at me but I can't be mad at you, you know. I feel like I'm the one feeling bad afterwards and you don't. All our friends follow you, which I get you are a leader, but I can't help but to feel weak. I'm sorry, I sound so childish and selfish." He said sincerely.

"I'm sorry you feel that way D. Don't think that I don't care about our arguments, because I do. It's just I try not to think about it so I don't consume hate and try to remain calm, you know. Usually with others, I don't give a fuck in fixing things, but with you D. You said it yesterday, you are also my soulmate, you are my other half." I said as I raised my head to look at him.

Draco let out a sad smile and I tiptoed and touched noses.

"I love you D." I whispered.

"I lo-" I quickly cut him off before saying anything, and I kissed him.

We let go and smiled at each other and hugged once again. I leaned back and grabbed his hands looking up at him.

"I have an idea." I said as I looked at him, he looked at me confused.