I entered the maze, the cheers and music faded. I let tears come out but quickly regained myself. I walked and examined the maze. I had my wand ready and with the help of my powers, I wasn't nervous. As I walked I noticed the walls colliding with each other so I ran. I ran as fast as I could as the walls collided.

As I ran I felt myself going insane, as if I couldn't breathe. I couldn't hear or see the other champions, and that is when I realized, my entrance was far from theirs. The wind was extremely hard, making it hard to walk so I stood still.

I could feel my mind trying to explode as if I had a massive headache. The wind stopped and I quickly did my Patronum.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM" I yelled and my Phoenix patronus appeared in search of Harry and Cedric.

I kept walking and concentrated on looking for my cup.

-

I walked and walked but I couldn't find anything. Instead I had been avoiding being quashed by these walls. I had several cuts on my face and a couple of bruises from falling when I ran.

And then I stumbled across something, but I couldn't determine what it was because something hit me in the head and I fell. My sight was a blur and I couldn't see anything. Instead I felt kicks and punches towards me. And then, everything went black.

-

DRACO'S POV

It's been hours. Hours since they have entered that maze. Horse since I have last seen my Deli. I was too anxious. I didn't even notice my leg bouncing up and down and biting my nails from stress. Mother tried to comfort me but it was no use, she was also anxious.

Alexandra joked saying that this stress was going to cause her to give birth. The gang looked anxious as well. Granger came to us and tried calming down Daphne. Blaise tried cheering us up but he was also stressed. Theo finished his cigarettes. Crabbe and Goyle didn't even eat. Mattheo looked emotionless, but I knew he was fearing for his sister. Astoria was there to comfort him but he told her to fuck off.

Fleur appeared and an hour later so did Krum. Now we were waiting for Deli, Potter and Ced.

"She will come back, don't worry." My mother put a hand on my bouncing leg, which made me stop. I looked at her worryingly.

"What if she isn't, mother?" I asked her. She tried giving me a comforting smile but she failed.

"She will have faith." I nodded and she side hugged me, kissing my head. I was too stressed that I couldn't hug her back.

-

An hour later Potter appeared along with Cedric. We all stood up and I cheered for my best friend. But something was wrong, Deli was not here and Cedric wasn't moving. I looked over to my mother who was in a verge of tears, I looked at the gang who stood there in shock. Neither of us couldn't move. We all thought the same thing.

We didn't want to think of it, but our suspicions were confirmed.
My best friend, was gone. I looked at Mattheo who looked pissed but inside I knew he was devastated.

Daphne was crying and screaming, Hermione and Blaise hugging her. Theo was crying on his own. I didn't even realize I was crying, but my thoughts went on Deli.

"HE'S BACK! VOLDEMORT IS BACK!" Potter yelled, "CEDRIC HE ASKED ME TO BRING HIS BODY BACK!"

I couldn't hear the rest. I flinched at the sound of You-Know-Who's name. If he is back, WHERE IS DELI?

"AND DELILAH? WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?" Screamed Alexandra tearing up and shaking in rage and fear. My mother held her back trying to calm her down.

"Deli! She wasn't there!" exclaimed Potter. There were so many gasps around. Gasps and tears. Deli was missing and Ced was dead.