Second Year

"Draco! Stop using that hair gel

"Draco! Stop using that hair gel. You look bald."

"What do you mean I look bald?"

"You look like an egg."

Draco and I are hanging at our little house. I am trying to convince him to stop using hair gel, but he is too stubborn. I am sitting at our couch while Draco is looking at himself in the mirror. We are getting ready to go to Diagon Alley to go find books. This time, Lucius is coming with us and my father will see us there.

"I am offended, I do not look like an egg!" Draco brushed his hair backwards with an excessive amount. He turns his back to look at me.

He walks towards me and sits on the right side of the couch.

"What are you thinking about anyway?"

This whole summer I always thought about Harry, and the gift I sent him. I was confused and I wanted answers. I was mostly upset and very mad. I didn't want to see him but at the same time I really did.

"Nothin, just- I'm thinking about Lockhart." I lied. Every woman in wizard world is obsessed with that man, but I'm not.

"Don't tell me you like him as well."

"What? No, of course not. I'm just thinking if he will be a good teacher or not. We need a good Defensive Arts teacher." That was not a lie, something about him tells me that what he wrote in his book is a lie.

"Hmm, guess you are right. Hey, have you seen the Daily Profit? Your face is everywhere."

"Honestly, my mother tells me about it, but I've never seen it. It's weird seeing my face."

This summer mother received many letters asking for me to be a part of modeling agencies. I have been taking pictures non stop and I've been in local magazines, and my face has been in posters everywhere. I am very famous if you ask me.

"My best friend is famous!" Draco said cheerily.

"And my best friend will be the best seeker ever!" I said, trying to stop making things about myself.

"Do you think I will make the team?" Draco's emotions changed, he seemed worried and he bit the inside of his cheek and looked at the floor.

"Of course you will, Draco. Besides, I will be there to cheer you on and you've trained really hard during the summer."

"Thank you Darling." Draco's eyes met mine, he let out a smile but he still looked a little worried.

"Well, let's get our robes and go meet your dad, before he barges in here and screams at us." I said giggling.

"Oh Salazar, you are right!" Draco stood up and grabbed our robes.

He then held out his hand for me to grab and lifted me up the couch. We made our way to the door and ran to the mansion.