THIRD YEAR

During the summer break, I kept training my powers

During the summer break, I kept training my powers. And surprisingly, I've improved by so much.

My mother and father helped me and my dad became my mentor at home. They spoke to me about the importance of my powers and how I needed to be responsible.

Unfortunately I'm still not able to use Legilimency, but I am able to use Occlumency which is useful for my safety, not as if I will be using it.

Though, the more I trained the more a question came to my mind. How do I have these powers? Are they from a descendant or something? It can't be, my parents don't have such powers. But it can be?

Eventually I asked my parents about the background of my powers, but they said they didn't know. Which I knew they were lying.

My mother made me a schedule with my everyday responsibilities. In the morning I would train my powers with my father. Then I would practice my catwalk and my modeling poses with my mother. We constantly had photoshoots for magazines, making me even more famous, probably even in the Muggle world. Lastly, my mother taught me the importance of fashion and she changed my whole closet for the better.

Now, I would even sleep well dressed, which I don't complain about. I love it.

But not everything is sunshine and rainbows..

I was so busy with everything that I would sometimes become overwhelmed. My parents became more strict with my education. My father would be even more strict than Snape during our lessons. He taught me new spells with my wand such as the Expecto Patronum. My mother, on the other hand, became strict with my lady-like attitude, she was never mean, but she would overreact.

Due to this overwhelment I discovered alcohol. I started drinking in private and never told anyone, not even Draco. Eventually I also discovered cigarettes in my fathers office, so I decided to try them and discovered that it calmed me down. I knew that smoking and drinking my overwhelment away was not a good thing, but it helped.

"DELILAH LEONOR! What did I tell you about that color? And what did I tell you about those shoes? From now on you will be wearing heeled shoes, no more flat shoes."

"DELILAH LEONOR, stop making that face! You will have wrinkles and there is no spell for that!"

"DELILAH LEONOR fix that posture, you look like an old elf! And use your catwalk as you walk! You need to look powerful like the queen you are,  not some house maid or something!"

"DELILAH LEONOR! From now on I will be making your diet! You will stop eating sugar! You will turn fatter than that friend of yours!"

-
As my powers grew, I also grew. I developed even more. My boobs have grown a lot, they are not huge but they are not small either. They are perfect melons, lol. I also developed a perfect body. I had perfect curves and my mother always made sure I would wear perfect clothing for me to show them. My butt grew a lot as well, it's big but not huge. My facial features also changed. My eyes are a little darker and a bit of dark green  is appearing around them.  My face is skinnier, making me less puffier and my lips are a bit bigger and they are a pretty natural peachy color. My hair is darker and it's length is a little below my shoulders.