After the tantrum with Pansy, we decided to laugh about it and we didn't feel bad

When we arrived at Hogwarts, rumors spread of Harry fainting on the train. Apparently dementors were on the search for Sirius Black and they attacked Harry, well that happens when you are the chosen one.

Right now we all made our way towards the Grand Hall. The gang sat at our table. I sat next to Draco on my right and Daphne on my left. Crabbe Goyle and Blaise sat in front of us and Theo sat next to Draco to his right.

Pansy was nowhere to be seen. Not that we cared that much but it's weird not having her here.

"I think Draco crossed the line." Daphne whispered to my ear.

I looked at her with a confused face.

"What do you mean Daph?" I whispered back.

"Meaning Pansy, I kind of feel bad for her."

I rolled my eyes. This bitch for real?

"Oh come on Daph, you know she deserved it. Just think about the harassment Draco is receiving from her. I mean, it must be annoying to receive THAT kind of attention."

Daphne nodded lightly and looked behind me. I turned around and saw Pansy walking towards us. As I looked at her, the whole gang turned around to look at her. She looked embarrassed as if she didn't know what to say.

"Parkinson! Finally, your tears probably expired by this point, you won't be able to reproduce them. What a shame, you will be needing them next time Draco rejects you, oh wait, he already did." I yelled at her, causing all of us to laugh.

Pansy turned around and ran away, crying.

"You are a little witch, Dels." Said Crabbe.

"No, she's just a softie. How is she even in Slytherin? She should be in Hufflepuff." I said laughing. The others laughed so hard he could barely breathe.

"And you should be in Azkaban." Said Blaise jokingly.

Just as I was going to reply, Dombledore started his speech. He talked about Sirius Black on the loose and how there are dementors looking for him.

Just as he finished, Draco shrugged both Theo and I's shoulders for us to look behind us.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as I stared behind me.

"Pottah, POTTAH!"

I now realized that Harry was behind me. SHIT, he definitely heard what I said to Pansy. Harry and Ron slowly turned around to face Draco and he slowly looked at me.

HOLY SHIT! He looks so good! His hair was messy and he looked older. His jaw was defined and he looked really good.

Our eyes locked and he didn't hide the fact that he was admiring me. I didn't do a good job hiding my admiration towards the boy either.