"Piss off!" I yelled at the two boys walking towards us

"That's not how you greet your dear brother Delilah Leonor!" Scuffed Mattheo making Draco chuckle, "Missed you too little sis."

"Who said I missed you?" I spat back as I stood up. Mattheo and Draco were inches away from us and stood there as they watched us. "As far as I know, I'm an only child."

Mattheo chuckled, "You know Delilah, you haven't changed a bit. You are just as annoying, how do you keep up with her?" Mattheo turned to look at Draco. Draco shrugged his elbows without saying a word. He looked at me less furious than before.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked my brother, annoyed.

"Didn't Theo or Draco tell you? I'm coming back for good, my dear baby sis." Said Matteo sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

"Call me that again and I'll hex you." I crossed my arms. Mattheo and Draco chuckled, making me more annoyed.

"Oh so scared! Look Delilah, I'm shaking!" Mattheo sarcastically shaked his hands along with Draco as if they were shaking in fear. "You wouldn't dare to hurt a fly Delilah, admit it! You are weak! You are a weak and pathetic person! Mother is right, I'm also ashamed of you being my sister! I would die if I had a daughter like yo-" I cut my brother's words by launching myself on top of him.

I fell on top of him and I began to punch him in the face, making him bleed. Draco tried to shrug me off as my friends gasped and stood up. Mattheo was quick enough to flip us around, and he was now on top of me, and held my hands on top of my head with one hand. He is extremely strong so it was impossible for me to shrug him off. Draco stood back and watched us panicky along with our friends. Mattheo then slapped me in my face and his blood dropped from his nose onto my face.
I was pissed enough and used my powers to launch him backwards. Mattheo flew backwards and I took out my wand quickly giving him no time to react.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS" I yelled and pointed my wand at my brother. Mattheo froze and I walked towards him. My friends gasped and their eyes widened as they analyzed what they've just witnessed. "I fucking hate you!" I scuffed to my brother as I stood next to his body.

I looked back at my friends and then Draco. He looked at me shocked without saying a word and his mouth opened as he breathed harshly. "And I fucking hate you too Malfoy."

Without saying another word I walked past Draco and purposely pushed him and hit his elbow. My friends looked at me as I walked away and then looked at Draco, shaking their heads in disbelief. Draco looked at them embarrassed, "Guys.."

"You are unbelievable Malfoy!" Yelled Hermione as she ran following me.

"SHUT UP MUDBLOOD!" Draco yelled at Hermione as she ran, he then looked back at our friends, "What the hell are you doing with the Mudblood!" Draco asked in disgust.