"Soooo"

"Are you girls excited for the ball?"

Hermione, Daphne and I were in my room. We decided to paint our nails, share matching silk pj's and put on mud masks. After dancing with Draco, this was very much needed. We didn't exchange a word apart from scuffing at each other in disgust and turning away.

"OF COURSE! I LOVE BALLS!"

"Daph! Don't move your face too much!" I yelled at Daphne, the three of us laying down on the floor looking up at the ceiling.

"OOps, anyway, who do you guys want to go with?" She asked calmly.

We stayed silent thinking a bit. Of course, in other circumstances I would love to go with Draco but now, I'm not sure.

"I may have someone in mind..." Hermione whispered, thinking we didn't hear. However we did, and we stood up immediately.

"WHO?" Daphne and I asked in unison.

"Huh.." Hermione stood up as well.

"Is it Theo?" Daphne asked excitedly.

Hermione and I stared at her awkwardly as if she grew a third head.

"What?"

I looked back at Hermione and gave her a comforting smile and she took a deep breath.

"Well, at first I thought of Ron but now I wouldn't mind going with Theo.." She smiled and blushed a little. I looked back at Daphne and she was smiling widely. Her mud mask was ruined by now.

"YES! DO WITH THEO!" Daphne jumped excitedly. Hermione and I laughed at her actions. "Seriously, I think you would do him good, Mione." She smiled sadly.

I felt bad for Daphne. I know her relationship with Theo was rushed and they love each other so much, but she always felt she could have done more for Theo, seeing as he is always smoking and he's sad all the time. I've tried telling her this is not the case and that she is the best person to ever exist.

"Thanks Daphs.." She replied awkwardly. I cleared my throat to avoid tension.

"What about you Daphs? Who do you want to go with?"

Daphne sat back down with us and started thinking a little.

"Well.. you did say you like someone now." I teased her. Hermione gasped and leaned in waiting for the gossip. Daphne chuckled nervously and I KNOW she blushed under the mud mask.

"WHO?" Asked Hermione intrigued.

"I think I like Ced.." She confessed. Hermione and I jumped and giggled excitedly, making Daphne laugh.

"CED? REALLY?" I asked, I calmed down a little but we still stayed standing up, "I mean I don't judge you Daphns, Ced is amazing, I'm just surprised."

"Cedric Diggory? Yes he is really pretty" Daphne looked at her teasingly glaring at her, Hermione gulped not knowing Daphne was teasing her, "Of course I have not interest in him.."

Daphne and I stared at each other and laughed. Hermione looked at us confused.

"Don't worry Mione, I'm just messing with you!" She continued laughing.

Hermione took a deep breath in relief and relaxed a little. We sat back down and waited for Daphne to tell us about Ced.

"Soo, tell us about Ced"

"There is nothing to say, apart from liking him." Daphne smiled dreamingly, "He's just so charming and gorgeous. You see, he is with us Deli, he is so sweet."