"FUCKING BITCH!"

"FUCKING BITCH!"

It's the next morning and the Daily Prophet is out. Of course, Rita Stripper had to write bullshit about me.

"What's up amiga?"

The gang was having breakfast in the Grand Hall. and before I went up to them, Harry gave me a copy of the Daily Prophet for me to read.

"This is what's up!" I said as I slammed the Daily Prophet to the table.

"Let me see!" Said Daphne as she stood up and grabbed the Prophet. I sat down in between Daphne and Draco.

DAILY PROPHET
Cheated on or Cheater?
Delilah Leonor Monroe, accused fellow classmate and friend Pansy Parkinson for sleeping with her boyfriend Draco Lucius Malfoy. She sent Pansy Parkinson to the hospital with a broken nose. That same morning, Delilah Monroe had a close interaction with her fellow rival, Cedric Diggory. After, Delilah Monroe was spotted talking to Harry Potter after her interaction with Cedric Diggory. Rumor has it she has been close to both.
Is she the one cheated on or did she accuse someone for her own mistake?

"This is not as bad as it seems?" Said Theo trying to calm me down. I sat down crossing my arms to my chest and I breathed heavily.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO MY MOTHER IS THEODORE? She's going to lose it! Besides, I just sneezed and Cedric said bless you, BLESS YOU! Is that a close interaction to you?"

"Hey Dels, calm down! It's not that bad, besides your mother is not he-" My owl cut off Daphne when she dropped a Howler and a letter. My eyes widened in fear, and so did everyone else.

"NO, no no no no!" I freaked out holding up the howler.

"Darling.." Said Draco holding my hand, I took a deep breath.

"What do we have here?" Said an annoying voice behind me. Before I could turn around they took the Howler from my hand. "Mummy sent to a Howler? Well deserved bitch."

"I knew I should've killed you when I had the chance to Parkinson!" I said coldly without looking back at her.

"Parkinson! Give that back before I hex you! Besides your pussy smells worse than a can of sardines!" Said Draco as he tried to take the Howler from her.

"So what? You two are back together after we fucked? Draco why don't you tell Delilah what you said before fucking m-" Before she could finish I tackled her again. This time my eyes turned emerald green which made my lunches more aggressive and I punched her bruised nose. This time no one separated us, instead everyone cheered for me once again.

Draco, Theo, Blaise and Daphne cheered the loudest. That was until Harry pulled me off her.

"Merlin Deli, stop!" Said Harry as he pulled me away.

"Harry! I wasn't done with her!"

"Calm down Deli!"

"Fuck off Potter! Leave Delilah alone, mind your own fucking business." Said Draco as he stood up and pushed Harry.