"You can take the cloak off

"You can take the cloak off." I said as I locked the door and looked behind me.

Harry slowly took the cloak off and placed it on the floor. He looked at me with cold eyes and stopped making eye contact as he stared around to look at my room.

"You don't have dorm mates?" He asked a little harshly and was still looking around.

"Um- yes- my parents suggested I should have my own room. I need more space, I have a lot of things, especially clothes." I chuckled a little embarrassed. I walked towards Harry as he was looking at my desk, which had a picture of me and the Serpents and one with just me and Draco.

As I stood behind him, I couldn't resist but to hug him from behind. I could tell this made him nervous but I couldn't help myself. Eventually I let go and he faced me, our faces inches from each other.

I gave him a small smile which he didn't react to. His eyes looked at mine and he looked hurt? Angry? I don't know, but he wasn't happy. Ugh I wish I could have mastered Legilimency to read his thoughts.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked softly. He didn't reply. I felt sad, worried, I hate seeing him like this, especially when he was looking at me like that.

Eventually he broke his silence after staring at each other which felt like hours.

"Why Delilah?" He asked. It wasn't the question I expected. This made me confused and I didn't reply.

"Why Malfoy? Are you two dating? Are you using me or something?" He asked angrily, making me take a step back as he stepped closer.

"Answer me!" He yelled.

Normally I wouldn't let anyone talk to me this way, not even my parents, but Harry made me weak, he made me speechless.

"Harry," I said softly, "I'm not dating Draco. He's my best friend, and will always be."

I decided to tell Harry half the truth. I couldn't tell him I liked HIM AND DRACO at the same time, it would crush him.

"That's not what my eyes saw." He said in a calmer tone.

"Harry- when we were kids Draco and I promised each other we would be each other's first kiss. Of course I broke that promise kissing you. I know it's stupid Harry, but it's the truth." I didn't lie, it was half the truth, so I didn't feel completely guilty.

Just as Harry was going to answer, a loud bang was at my door. Harry and I looked at the door and started to panic.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR DELILAH" It was Draco, he was extremely pissed.

"Quick Harry, hide under the bed, take the cloak." I said as Harry hid under my bed with his cloak. I quickly ran to the door preparing myself for what was going to happen.

I opened the door and Draco stormed inside standing in the middle of the room.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?" He asked, he was red, his veins sticking out of his neck, his eyes were dark silver.