"DAPHNE, DELI YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR ME!"

Daphne and I dragged Hermione out of the castle into Hogsmeade. Once we finished lunch, we skipped the rest of the lessons because dress shopping is way more important.

"WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK MIONE HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Daphne scolded her.

"I WOULD BUT I CAN'T WITH THESE HEELS! THEY ARE KILLERS!" She complained. "How do you guys do it?"

"Well Mione, Daphs and I practically used heels instead of normal flats. It would kill our mothers if we didn't dominate them. Besides, I'm a model." I bragged, flipping my hair to the side dramatically. Daphne and Hermione laughed and Hermione noticed she had no choice.

"So what color are you guys thinking?" I asked

"Probably pink." Hermione replied anxiously.

"I'm thinking blue, it matches my eyes." Daphne said in a flirty tone. "What about Deli?" Hermione and Daphne looked up at me and I thought. And that gave me an idea and I smirked.

"Ohhhh I know that look!" Daphne exclaimed excitedly, leaving Hermione confused.

"What? What does it mean?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Do you know how Draco hates the color red?" the two girls nodded, "Well, let's just say red suits me." I winked at them. They smiled and agreed. We picked up our pace and hurried Hermione. She kept whining all the way but eventually we made it.

-

"Miss Monroe! Miss Greengrass! What a lovely surprise!" We stepped into the finest, most expensive store full of dresses, jewelry, shoes and dress robes. Daph and I love coming here along with Blaise.

"Miss Cali! It's lovely to see you." I greeted her with a big hug. She is a lovely woman. "This is our friend, Hermione Granger. Mione this is Miss Calista."

Daphne hugged Miss Cali and then Hermione.

"Lovely to meet you Miss Cali." Hermione said as she unwrapped her arms from her.

"The pleasure is all mine. Any friend of my girls is a friend of mine." Mis Cali brushed her cheek with her thumb, "You have such a lovely face, not to mention your smile!" She complimented Hermione.

"Thank you Miss Cali." Hermione blushed at her compliment.

"So," Miss Cali clapped her hands excitedly, "What can I help you with my girls?"

"Well Miss Cali, It's the Yule Ball in 2 weeks and we need your best dresses!" Daphne answered excitedly.

Miss Cali's face brightened and cheered with excitement along with Daphne. They took their hands and jumped up and down. Hermione and I laughed and laughed until they calmed down.

"LET ME GET CHAMPAGNE FIRST! This is going to be a long day!" 

-

"No, too pink!"

Hermione was trying dresses. When it comes to fashion, Daphs and I can be judgemental, mostly Daphne. She is an expert with dress shopping.

"Meh, you're too pretty for that!"

She judged Hermione's 13th dress.

"More pink!"

She changed into another one.

"Less pink!"

And again.

"Do a twirl!" She thought for a moment, and Hermione's face brightened in hope. "Nah, shoo go change."

Hermione rolled her eyes and whined in annoyance but did as she was told.

-

"THIS IS IT!!!!"

At this point I was drunk with champagne. I had so much, we've been here for hours and hours and I was practically drunken sleeping. As I heard Daphne excitedly scream I instantly stood up.

Fuck I feel like a guy dress shopping for their girlfriend.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at Hermione. My eyes widened, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"MIONE! I would marry you right now!" I exclaimed. Hermione looked down and blushed deep red.

"If I were Theodore, I would fuck you right now!"

Hermione looked at her in horror and blushed even harder if that was possible.

"DAPHNE!" I scolded her and hit her arm. Daphne on the other hand laughed.

"Thank you guys, but this is too expen-"

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Mione, let me be your sugar mommy!" I cut her off with a harsh tone. I'm tired of this girl, doesn't she know I owe 12 vaults?

"But Deli-" This time Daphne cut her off with a harsh glare.

"Hermione Jean Granger! Shut up! And go look for shoes and jewelry!" Daphne scolded her harshly. Hermione nodded and changed back into her regular clothes. "You buy her the dress and I will buy her shoes!"

I nodded. I already had thought about it and I'm giving Mione a diamond necklace that I own and Daphne will give her a matching diamond earring that she owns.

They will be a gift. A gift for our friendship, and also a sorry gift from treating her badly and our friends treating her badly. Mostly because we love her.

Daphne stood up and she immediately saw a dress she loved. I walked around and looked at the dress robes. After looking at Ron's I felt bad, and I've decided to do something nice for him and buy him good ones. Even if he doesn't deserve it after the way he has treated me, I don't blame him as much.

Besides it's only 30 gallons, that's nothing.

"What are you doing looking at dress robes?" Asked Hermione as she approached me. I took a dress robe and it was perfect.

"Well, after seeing Ron's ugly clown costume, I've decided to do something nice for once." I shrugged.

"Deli," Hermione gasped, "That is so nice of you.."

I turned around and looked at her. We smiled and I gave Miss Cali the robe along with Hermione's dress.

-

After dress shopping, I bought Mione's pink dress, Ron's dress robes and my dress along with a pair of heels.

You will have to wait for the ball to see them, wink wink.

"Mission complete!" Daphne was skipping in excitement, while Hermione was practically being dragged from tiredness and I was still a bit tipsy.

"Honestly, I couldn't thank you enough," Hermione stopped walking and we noticed she started crying. "I- I've never had friends like you before, I- I love you-"

Daphne and I crushed her into a big hug, "Oh Mione, we love you too!"

"In such a short time, you are like our sister now!"

Hermione cried even more, but eventually calmed down.

"Now, let's go!"