Mattheo Thomas Monroe, my brother

Mattheo Thomas Monroe, my brother. My older brother to be exact. I have never mentioned him before, and for good reason. My brother Mattheo is one year older than me. Him being the oldest, never got along with me or my friends. He would constantly bother us in a mean way, but never as mean.

He got along with Theo and Draco, and they still do to this day, especially Draco. They would constantly owl each other and talk whenever Draco came to my manor, but he is MY best friend, not my brothers.

He can be a violent and aggressive person, which is why I never mention him and would always lie saying I'm an only child. We would constantly fight and we never got along the way siblings usually do. Of course, deep down we love each other but we never show it. He is very possessive as well, and he is a powerful wizard as well.

Anyway, my brother was at Hogwarts but the summer before starting my first year, my brother was sent to a special wizarding school, and I haven't spoken to him, not really. He does live in the manor, but he would isolate himself and take drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.

The reason my brother was sent away from Hogwarts was because he has the same powers as me. Unlike myself, he wasn't able to control them and needed more special training.

Mattheo was placed in Slytherin house, and he is coming back this year, meaning coming back half the year.

-

"What? What do you mean he's coming back?"

"Yeah. He sent Draco and I an owl saying how he's having his comeback." Said Theo, blowing his cigarette and giving me an apologetic smile.

I took a deep breath and smoked before looking at Theo. "What about your visions?"

"Well, my visions involve your brother getting the Dark Mark already." Theo sighed and looked away from me guilty.

"Please don't call him my brother." I sighed. "As far as I know, we share nothing more than blood." I blew another smoke before putting my cigarette out.

"I'm sorry Dels." Sighed Theo. He looked back at me and held my hand, making me jump surprised and looked down at our hands, without wanting to look at him.

"What about Daphs? What happened to her?" I asked, looking down at our hands.

"Daphne is upset with me because I've been stressed with my visions, training and the Dark Mark." Theo breathed heavily and squeezed my hand tightly, "I don't want it Dels, I'm scared. I know we act all tough, but I'm scared. We are going to lose so many people, Dels, we are going to become enemies for many, we may even die- and I feel bad I can't even tell Daphne, it's a risk. I can't tell her what is wrong and sh- she- she is going to break up with me-."

I looked up from our hands and noticed Theo was shaking heavily. I saw him about to cry so I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. Theo jumped with my actions, but he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started sobbing, which is VERY unusual of him. I rubbed his hair, trying to calm him down more.