After Snape's class, Daphne and I went to my room to have a little girl talk

After Snape's class, Daphne and I went to my room to have a little girl talk. We were sitting on my bed.

"Deli! I can't believe you broke her nose! HER FACE FOR THAT MATTER!" Cheered Daphne.

"She deserves it!" I said.

"I can't believe Malfoy fucked Parkinson while you needed him." Said Daphne angrily.

"Just forget about it Daph. It's Malfoy. Only I was stupid enough to think he would actually change and care about someone." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't say that Deli, as much as he fucked up, you are the only one he cares about. As much as I hate him right now, you are both my friends and I love you both."

"Thanks Daph. I adore Draco with my heart. It hurts what he did to me but I need him more than ever right now, as a friend of course." I said sadly.

Daphne hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Dels, go talk to him."

-

And so I did. You may be thinking, DON'T DO IT! But I miss Draco as a friend. Of course I will stand my ground and not get back together with him, even though we werent dating.

I walked to Draco's room and knocked on his door. He didn't open it so I kept knocking.

"IF YOU'RE NOT DELI THEN GO AWAY!" He yelled as he walked towards the door.

I waited until he opened the door. His eyes widened in shock and I smiled.

"Deli?" He asked, relieved.

"Hi Pinky." I smiled.

"Deli- I-"

"It's in the past D. Forget about it. I love you and you will always be my best friend." I said smiling, he looked confused but relieved.

"I love you too Deli, I'm really sorry." He said as he looked at me with pain in his eyes. I noticed his eyes were puffy and red. He was crying,

I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck and he startled at first, but then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He buried his face on my shoulders and cried.

"Hey, it's okay D. Remember whatever happens you and I forever." I whispered as I rubbed his head trying to calm him down."Besides we can't take our matching rings off, they are enchanted. We are stuck together forever." I joked trying to make him laugh, which he didn't.

"I love you, Deli. I don't know what I would do without you. You are everything to me" He said into my shoulder.

"Yeah you too pinky. And what happened between you and Pansy, forget about it. I already beat the shit out of her." I chuckled.

"Are you going to beat the shit out of me?" He asked still with his head buried into my shoulder.

"No. You deserve to be hexed, not beaten up." I laughed, which made him chuckle.

"I deserve it to be honest. If it makes things better, once I was inside of her I pulled out immediately realizing I did wrong." He said. I pulled back slowly and met my eyes. His eyes are still watering. His arms are still around my waist and mine around his neck.

I kissed his cheeks, wiping away his tears.

"Blehh, your tears taste weird. They are sour." This made Draco laugh.

"There is my smiley boy." I teased as I smiled.

"I'm sorry Deli."

"Stop apologizing D!" I said annoyingly.

"THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER!" Screamed Crabbe who was standing behind me. Draco and I pulled away since he scared us.

"Fucking hell Vincent!" I yelled as I brought my hand to my chest and breathed heavily.

"Sorry, I got really excited seeing you two made up." Said Crabbe, rubbing his neck nervously. Draco rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"Leave Crabbe!" Draco demanded and Crabbe obeyed. I looked back at Draco and chuckled.

"So, am I allowed inside your room?" I asked and Draco nodded, reaching for my hand and took it, leading me inside his room.

We sat down on his bed and we talked. I told him all about the Dark Lord, leaving the part of me helping Harry out. The less people knew about it, the better. Only Theo and Daphne know, which it's a risk. I told him how nervous I am for the tournament and how I didn't want to participate. Then he told me how much of a badass I am for beating Pansy up and how I got her into trouble.

"That reminds me!" He said as he took the locket out of his pocket. "This is yours darling." He said as he reached the locket out.

"Sorry about that, I was pissed." I said chuckling and I turned around for him to put it back on. "And I'm sorry for using Legilimency on you."

"You have every right to still be pissed darling." Besides, it's bloody amazing how you can use that spell without a wand."

I looked back at him and smiled.

"Do you know what the first task is?" He asked nervously.

"I have no idea, but whatever it is, I'll manage." I winked which made Draco chuckle.

"Whatever it is, I will be there for you."

"Thank you, love."