"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY THE FIRST! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM WHEN I SEE HIM!" I yelled as I stared at the mirror from the girl's bathroom

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY THE FIRST! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM WHEN I SEE HIM!" I yelled as I stared at the mirror from the girl's bathroom. As I ran away from Hagrid's class, Daphne ran behind me.

"Deli! Let me kill him with you! Look at your gorgeous face!"

"I know! I look like a monster! MY GORGEOUS FACE!" I cried out.

"For you to be crying, THIS IS A BIG DEAL!" Daphne hugged me and cried along with me.

We cried a little more and we pulled back slowly. We whipped our tears and held ourselves together.

"Okay, I'm ready. I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" I said. Daphne nodded and we made our way to the Grand Hall.

As we walked in, I saw everyone stare at me. People gasping and whispering to each other as they saw me walk in angrily. I didn't notice but the trio also looked at me as I passed by them. I quickly spotted the boy with blonde bleached hair. I leaned to his ear to whisper to him.

"YOU ARE A DEAD PIECE OF MEAT!" I whispered yelled at him.

He quickly gulped in terror and froze. I took a seat next to him and Daphne sat next to me.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU MALFOY!" I raised my voice a little.

Draco slowly looked at me and saw the red bruise on my face. His face dropped and looked at me with guilt.

"Dar-" He started saying as he tried to touch my cheek. I quickly shrugged him off before he was able to touch me.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hands!"

Draco started getting angry. I could see his face slowly turning red in fury and his eyes turning dark.

"The fuck is your problem Delilah!" He yelled.

I instantly stared at him even angrier than I was before. I didn't say anything and neither did he. I quickly sat up from my seat and snapped my fingers, indicating the gang to stand up as well and to follow me. Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Daphne and I stood up and followed me to the common room.

Theo and Draco stayed back.

DRACO's POV

"What the fuck is her problem?"

"I don't know Malfoy, but it's best not to make her angrier. You know how angry she can get and remember she has these new powers."

"I don't care, it's exhausting how she can manipulate me. I hate not being able to stay mad at her, but yet she can get mad at me? It's not fair! Besides, her powers are now controlled."

"It's not manipulation Malfoy. You two love each other, besides when she's mad at you it only lasts a day, the most."

"What side are you on Nott? Last time I checked you were also mad at her!"