The interview went

The interview went... TERRIBLE.

That bitch wouldn't shut the fuck up asking me stupid questions.

I sneezed once and Cedric said bless you, she asked if we were a couple just because he said BLESS YOU! She then started to take notes and Merlin knows what the fuck she's going to post on the Daily Prophet.

And then it hit me! MY MOTHER! She's going to fucking kill me. She wouldn't understand that I don't want to participate in this tournament. Yet if I appear on the Prophet with one single gossip, she will disown me.

"Hey Deli! Wait up!" I stopped walking through the halls and turned around to see Harry walking towards me.

"Hey Harry, sorry I didn't speak to you today. I had a rough night." I said as we walked together to the Grand Hall for breakfast.

"Don't worry about it, I understand. I couldn't sleep either." He said, giving me a small smile.

"It's crazy huh, this whole eternal glory shit." I said looking away.

"It is. Ron is pissed at me." He said. I turned to look at him in disbelief.

"Really? Fuck him!" He chuckled.

"Yeah, what about your friends?" He asked. I haven't seen them yet so I didn't have an answer. By now, Theo must have talked to Draco, I hope.

"Well, I haven't seen them. Theo and Daphne support me. I bet Blaise will too." I said.

"What about Malfoy?" He asked, confused.

"I haven't seen him. You know how he is." I said as I looked down sadly.

We were now in the Grand Halls's entrance and all eyes were on us. I didn't notice we arrived and Harry put his hands around my shoulder making me turn and face him. I looked up and saw he was giving me a comforting smile.

"Don't worry about it. He will come around. Now that we will be participating in this tournament together, maybe we will hang out more?" He asked as I chuckled and blushed.

"I guess so Potter." I said flirty. He let go of me and I walked towards the gang.

Daphne, Blaise and Theo were sitting  across from Draco, Crabbe and Goyle. Pansy was nowhere in sight. I noticed they were not talking to each other.

As I got close to them Draco didn't look at me. He looked guilty? He doesn't even seem pissed. Crabbe and Goyle didn't look up at me either, they were looking down as if they were scared.

"Hey guys?" I said, making Daphne, Theo and Blaise look at me, giving me a small smile and I noticed a bruise of Blaise's left cheek. I immediately took a seat next to him, which I was now in front of Draco. He still kept ignoring my presence.

"MERLIN BLAISE! What the fuck happened to you?" I asked as I examined his bruise.

"I just fell." He lied.