Without saying another word, I stormed out of the Slytherin common and headed towards the Gryffindors

"Hey you, kid!" I called for a little kid, who's probably in 2nd year. The kids turned around and widened his eyes in fear.

"Ar- ar-e yo-u ta-l-ki-ki-ng to m- me?" He shuddered in fear as I walked towards him and nodded lightly, trying to not scare him more than he is.

"Yo-u are-, You- are De- Deli-lah... Delilah Monroe..." He said as he looked at me breathing heavily. I smiled at him devilishly.

"I know who I am, kid."

"We-well,,"

"Listen kid, I need a favor. I need you to go to your common room and call Potter for me. Can you do that? I haven't got much time." I said looking down at the kid and placed my hands on his shoulders lightly. The kids breathed heavily but nodded quickly.

I let him go.

-

I waited for about 10 minutes. I walked back and forth biting my nails. I was extremely nervous. Not because of the tasks, but because of Voldemort and Harry.

Theo and I talked this morning about keeping my plan a secret, and to not tell Harry. Harry is having these dreams, which leads to Voldemort being able to read his mind. If Harry reveals my plan to Voldemort, then he will kill us both.

So my plan is simple: Gain Voldemort's trust and become his ally and right hand. At the same time I will be protecting Harry from afar, without revealing him information. Harry's not stupid, and he will know I will 'be' on the dark side, but eventually he will know the truth. As for Draco and the gang, they only know that Theo and I will become death eaters and that Voldemort has kept me in mind.

Theo and I have kept training with Snape. We asked him why we were both chosen to become death eaters so soon. He told us that we have been chosen since we are the strongest ones in the group and that we are not 'cowards'.

My thoughts were then interrupted when I heard someone approach me. I quickly looked back and saw Harry.

"Hey." Said Harry, smiling with surprise to see me.

"Harry, hey.." I smiled back.

"Is everything okay? Why are you here? Are you going to tell me what you needed to tell me in private?"

SHIT I forgot I told him that I needed to tell him something in the Grand Hall. I started to panic a little but brushed it off quickly, gaining my confidence.

"Ohh nothing, just that puberty is hitting you quite well..." I said flirty, which made the boy blush hysterically.

Did I seriously just say that?

Harry chuckled nervously and fixed his glasses, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Thanks Deli... you look quite beautiful yourself." Said Harry as he looked up at me and smiled. I blushed and chuckled, trying to hide my blush.