"DELILAH LEONOR MONROE!"

I am currently studying peacefully in my room. When I hear Daphne yelling my name. She busted in and she was wet. I guess Harry did take my advice. I looked at her with an innocent smile.

"DON'T PLAY ALL INNOCENT WITH ME!" She exclaimed, teasingly angry.

"Yes Daphs?" I asked with an innocent tone.

"I know YOU told Harry to take me to the Prefect's bathroom!" She said pointing at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I lied.

Daphne sat on my bed in front of me and collapsed backwards and sighed.

"Don't lie to me!" She said a little less annoyed.

"Maybe I did. Seeing your current state, I take it as if you did go!" I exclaimed excitedly, I pushed my work to the floor and layed next to her. "SO? What happened?"

"Nothing, we just cracked the egg, that's it." She said a little disappointed.

"What? Just that?" I asked surprised. I thought they were going to kiss or something.

"Well we just talked but we were both awkward."

"Huh? You? Daphne Greengrass? Awkward? Never thought I would say that." She slapped my shoulder teasingly.

"Shut up!" She chuckled, "But seriously I like him, but I don't know if he does." She sighed. I stood up and faced her.

"I think he does Daph. He did ask YOU to go with him." Daphne sighed.

"I just don't want another heartbreak you know." She said sadly. Daphne hasn't had good luck with any boys which breaks my heart because she is an amazing person.

I hugged her, "Just, take things slow and he will realize how amazing you are."

"Thank you Deli." She hugged me back.

"Now, how about we do our nails!" I said as I pulled back. Daphne's eyes widened and nodded.

-

"I missed you darling."

Ever since Draco apologized, he has said this non stop. He has tried to become a better person, which he was good at, well sometimes. He still bullies kids along with Crabbe, Goyle and Mattheo.

"I know D, you say it every second."

"And I will never get tired of it."

Draco and I were cuddling in my bed. I made him cuddle with me along with my white ferret Blaise gifted me.

"I still can't believe you named this ferret Draco." Draco complained and snuggled closer to my chest. My white ferret was snuggled on top of his back.

"That is because it looks like you." I teased.

"I'm not a bloody ferret." He scuffed.

"You were." I laughed and killed his head. Draco rolled his eyes.

"Do that again." He snuggled closer. I kissed his head again and played with his hair.

"D, I think I'm ready." I sighed. Draco got up quickly which caused the ferret to roll off his back and fall on the floor. "DRACO!"

Draco looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes.

"Draco the ferret! HE JUST FELL ON THE FLOOR!" This time Draco rolled his eyes. "Are you okay baby?" I asked Draco the Ferret.

"Fuck the ferret, what did you just say?" I chuckled and Draco the ferret growled angrily.

"You heard me D." I said smiling. Draco blushed and hugged me tightly.