Before you ask, yes Draco gave me the annual white rose and yes we took our annual picture as well

Before you ask, yes Draco gave me the annual white rose and yes we took our annual picture as well. This year, my mother decided to send our pictures to the Daily Prophet so they would publish us, as a couple, of friends of course.

My picture and Draco's haven't been published yet, or that's what we thought.

As we entered Hogwarts Express, all eyes were on us. Why? We didn't know yet. We rushed out of the mansion. Our parents weren't home so they didn't say anything to us, and we don't see the Prophet, we are not old people.

"Merlin! Look! It's Malfoy and Monroe!"

Students noticed us walking in and it got crowded.

"Deli, you are so beautiful!"

"Delilah, can I get an autograph?"

Draco and I loved the attention, especially me. But it was hard to get through. As we tried to push people out of the way, he heard a familiar voice behind us.

"MAKE WAY EVERYONE. LET MY CELEBRITY FRIENDS GET THROUGH."

Draco and I turned around and saw Blaise, along with Crabbe and Goyle get through. Crabbe and Goyle were able to get through and we walked behind them.

"Hola amiga." Said Blaise as he kissed my cheek.

Draco looked up at him with a frown face.

"Don't get jealous Malfoy, you will get your kiss after we get to our compartment."

"Don't even think about it, Zabini."

"GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU PEASANTS!"

We turned around and saw Theo walk in with Daphne and Pansy.

"Salazar! You really are famous D's!" Said Pansy

Draco and I rolled our eyes and made our way into our compartment.

-

"Bloody hell, why are they after you Dels, we all know how ugly you are."

We all took our seats in our compartment. I looked up at Theo.

"Right back at ya T. You're just jealous they are after me."

Theo and I laughed. We love trash talking towards each other, and we never get offended by it. It's a way to show our love towards each other.

"Speak for yourself Theo, mi mejor amiga is flawless." Said Blaise as he looked up at me and winked.

I looked up at Blaise and smirked.

"Anyway, you both look AMAZING in the Prophet." Said Daphne, signaling at me and Draco.

"What do you mean Greengrass?" Draco was confused, and so was I.

"You haven't seen the Prophet, have you?" asked Pansy

"No, we are not old people like you guys."

"HEY! I love gossip. What can I say, I'm your local newspaper." Said Daphne as she threw the Prophet at us.