A week has passed since the Quidditch match

A week has passed since the Quidditch match. Pansy kept being annoying going after Draco, but he just ignored her or humbled her. She wouldn't stop embarrassing herself, which made me and Daphne keep our distance from her.

During the week, I kept hearing the same voice. I tried to ignore it but curiosity killed the cat.

THROWBACK

"Kill, kill, kill."

The fuck? Ever since the Chamber was opened I kept hearing that voice. I can't even sleep anymore.

It was night time, that same night of the Quidditch match, and I decided to get out of bed and follow the voice.

I quickly grabbed my wand and put my slippers on. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put my slytherin robes on.

I made my way out of the dormitories, and tip-toed out of the common room.

The voice moved, and I followed it. It came to a stop as I reached the Hospital Wing. I decided to go in, without anyone noticing.

As I walked in, I saw Harry lying in the hospital bed. A feeling came across me as I saw him there. I felt bad, I knew his arm broke and then Lockhart removed his bones in an attempt of "trying" to fix his broken arm.

Such bullshit he should be in Azkaban if you ask me. That teacher is a danger for this school.
I kept staring at Harry, and I didn't notice my legs made my way towards him. I felt as if I didn't have control of my legs.

As I reached the side of his bed, he turned his face to look at me. He was awake this whole time.

My eyes widened in embarrassment, he chuckled.

"I didn't expect YOU out of all people to sneak out just to see me." He said as he sat up.

"Don't flatter yourself Potter, I'm not here for you." I said, trying to brush off my embarrassment and crossed my arms to my chest.

"Really? Because I don't see anyone else here apart from myself."

He's good. I never knew this side of Potter. I wasn't the type of person to not talk back to people, but he made me speechless.

"I know why you are here, Deli. I was just teasing you. Sit down." He said, chuckling. He moved to the side, giving me space for me to sit down next to him on the bed.

I didn't say anything and sat beside him. My heart was rising for some reason. But I needed to focus.

Harry knows I hear the voice just as he hears it too.

"I'm still mad at you Potter. Don't think that we are friends just because I'm sitting next to you." I finally spoke, my arms still crossed not wanting to face him.