DRACO'S POV

The boys and I were chilling in the Common Room. The Mud-blood and Daphne were in Deli's room doing Merlin knows what. I haven't seen Deli since she left for the Owlery.

"So do you all have dates?" Asked Theo.

"Yes!" Crabbe said with excitement. We all turned to look at him and laughed, thinking it was a joke. He just stared at us and we stopped laughing.

"Oh, you are serious?" asked Blaise.

"No, that is Deli's father." Crabbe jokes, which none of us found it funny.

"Who are you taking Crabbe?" I asked curiously.

"Just some random Ravenclaw" he shrugged.

"I'm taking Astoria." Mattheo said for the one hundredth time today. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you have told us that so many times Matt." I said annoyingly.

"You asked." He replied with no interest and shrugged his shoulders. "What about the rest of you?"

"It's a surprise." Blaise winked.

We kept talking and we heard a squeal.

"Is someone making tea?" I asked furrowing my brows and looked at the boys in confusion. Mattheo, Goyle and Crabbe looked as confused as I was.

"No, that's just Dels." Theo shrugged. But I noticed Deli wasn't even here.

"Del-?" I was cut off when Deli ran into the common room squealing with a big smile on her face. Blaise immediately stood up.

"I HEARD THE SQUEAL!" He said excitedly as Deli approached us.

Deli was jumping up and down in excitement as well as Blaise. We all looked at them in confusion, except for Theo who was laughing. Before Deli could say anything, Daphne and Granger yelled from above.

"WE HEARD THE SQUEAL!" They yelled excitedly in unison. They immediately ran down to where Deli and Blaise were, still jumping up and down in excitement. They joined them and jumped up and down as well .

"What the bloody hell is going on?" I asked annoyingly.

"Would you all stop jumping and squealing? You look pathetic!" Mattheo complained. Theo kept laughing since he knew what was going on.

"Shut up Mattheo!" Deli snapped at him.

"AMIGA! YOU HAVE TO TELL US EVERYTHING!" Blaise exclaimed excitedly. Deli nodded and dragged them into her room.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked Theo. He just shrugged. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and scuffed.

"So, Deli's birthday is the day after the ball." Goyle said.

I already got her a gift. I always try to give her the best gifts I could offer, but this time it was something special. I want to give her something more personal, instead of a random object. I was still not on the best terms with her, which I hated, but I deserved it. I am planning on apologizing the day of the ball, but seeing her hang out with te Mud-blood and fucking Pottah makes me not want to do it.

"I already have something special for her." Mattheo said, with no interest in his tone.

"Aww, has Mattheo finally gone soft for his little sister?" I teased him. He punched me in my shoulder, "FUCK! That hurt you asshole!" I whined rubbing my shoulder.

"Fuck off Malfoy! I will never go soft!" He scuffed. I rolled my eyes and kept teasing him, which he ignored.

-