Why Do You Hate Tay So Much?

"I'm going to be at school every day from today."

"Are you going to do the night self-study too?"

"Yeah."

Tay held a workbook in his hand. To be honest, I've never seen Tay carry a bag to school with him. Even today, he wasn't carrying a bag, but I noticed he had a workbook with him. It's a huge improvement.

"This."

Tay reached into his pocket for a drink and held it out. It was a drink that came in a square pack. I hesitated to take the drink. He never gets tired of doing it. He refused to accept anything when I tried to buy him something. When I tried not to accept the drink, he looked at me with wide-eyed and irritated eyes, so I had no choice but to accept it.

And it went on its way naturally. Tay would surprise me by tapping me on the shoulder. "Argh!" I exclaimed. I screamed and leaned forward as if I were going to fall. Fortunately, Tay grabbed my bag strap and helped me stand up straight.

"Why are you so weak?"

It wasn't because I'm weak; it was because Tay is strong.

When I arrived at school, my classmates gave me and Tay strange looks. When I noticed their stares, they pretended not to notice and turned away. Rumors began to spread. There were rumors that Tay was bullying me.

When you think about it, it was somewhat plausible. Even though I was far away from Tay, we began to always be together at a certain point. We ate lunch together, ate dinner together, and sometimes studied together during the night self study.

When Tay touched my shoulder or grabbed my wrist under the guise of static electricity, I couldn't help but grumble. Even if I told him to stop, he just stared at me.

... Was he simply trying to annoy me?

Lately, I've been thinking about this.

Tay's seat is at the far end of the window. And I'm in the middle of the second division. This was the position I had been sticking to since the beginning of the semester. Our homeroom teacher was not the type of person who was relaxed or enthusiastic enough to set a seat for students once a month or once a week.

The number of times we change seats in a semester is up to our homeroom teacher's discretion, so our class has been the same since the beginning of the semester due to the teacher's boredom. As a result of that, students were free to switch seats at any time.

As soon as I entered the classroom, Tay left his seat and approached me.

"You're here."

Tay said to my deskmate while I was chatting with him.

"Light."

My desk mate's name wasn't Light, but White. White Nawat.

"Let's change seats."

"... Until when?"

Contrary to how my deskmate used to speak to me, he responded cautiously. Tay closed his eyes slowly and then opened them. The look on his eyes wasn't boring but rather sexy... I didn't know what to say. But, he's still only 18 years old!

"Can't you just hold on to the change forever? New Thitipoom is helping me in my studies."

"Oh, I don't want to..."

My deskmate clearly enjoyed sitting next to me. He simply said no to Tay. He didn't seem to want to change it at all, even if he could do so for an hour or two during palm time. As expected, White. He was quite a guy.

"You can make good eye contact with the teacher if you are in the back. That is a good location."

A persuation.