Did You Kiss My Brother Earlier?

“Phi…”

A tiny finger touched my knee, and then I came back to my senses. I was thinking about everything, starting with what Tay was discussing with his parents, and then I was startled by the shaky voice beckoning me and I looked at Gemini in front of me.

I gently wiped his cheek with the back of my hand as he looked up at me while he sat on the bed with his stretched legs. Gemini smiled as if he was in a weird mood.

“I like Nu-Nu…”

Gemini mumbled and mispronounced my name naturally, but the man who would fix it hadn’t come yet, so I silently grabbed Gemini's plump cheeks and caressed them with both hands. His cheeks were as warm and soft as dough.

Gemini, who felt my touch to his heart’s content, pointed to my toe with his hand.

“Phi, would you like to take your socks off?”

“Me?”

When I asked the question awkwardly, Gemini closed his eyes tightly and shook his head. Then he extended out his small arm and bowed down as if stretching, till his hand reached his toes. He grasped the end of the sock and pulled it. without saying anything. The socks stretched. It was barely caught in the heel, but there was no sign of the foot coming out. Gemini simply yanked it straight up. He grimaced, as though frustrated, and yelled out, “Uuh…”

I probably should help…

I didn’t have a younger brother, so I wasn’t sure whether or not I should help Gemini here. I was at a loss for what to do. Finally, I used my fingers to tap the socks on his heels. Then the white soles appeared out of nowhere.

Gemini was able to take off his damp socks, which had become soggy, by pulling them down and setting them down on the bed. He then pulled the other sock in the same way as the first.

Two pairs of socks the size of my palm were piled on the bed. I wrapped it up and placed it on the floor.

Gemini lay on the bed and rolled around alone. He closed his eyes and then opened them, staring at the ceiling endlessly. There is a saying of an ugly five-year-old, but Gemini is meek and gentle so the title does not suit him.

Tay appeared not long after. He yawned as usual and came with the sliding door open as if nothing had happened.

Gemini was giggling as I tickled his tummy while lying on the bed and enjoying my pranks to his heart’s content. His sparkling eyes were immediately drawn to Tay.

Tay was holding a very small brushing cup that did not fit his size, possibly from his parents. Inside was a toothbrush that was far smaller than mine, as well as strawberry-flavored toothpaste.

I was going to ask what he discussed with his parents, but I missed the opportunity.

“New Thitipoom, wash up first. I’ll wash Gemini.”

Tay took a seat on the bed. He then undressed Gemini of his clothes without hesitation. Gemini's hair grew tangled as Tay took off his clothing roughly. Gemini grimaced slightly because he was uncomfortable, but he didn’t say anything.

My white underwear was exposed as soon as I stripped my top and bottom. Gemini slid over and flopped down in the corner of the bed, his face more relaxed than before.

He wiggled his toes and buried his face in both fists. His body was infused with cuteness. It was so cute that his face was carefully poking out. Tay, on the other hand, had a gloomy expression.

“Wash up.”

Tay raised his hand and gently caressed my cheek instead of reacting to Gemini. Tay rubbed my cheeks with one hand, just as I rubbed, and touched, Gemini's cheeks like sticky rice cakes. I wore a glum expression as my cheeks were crushed in his grip. He smiled by himself. He was already a weird person.