Clothes... You Want To Take It Off?

I raised my hand from the tip of my chin and covered my ear. It didn’t tickle, but I pressed my palms together as if scratching my skin. It was awkward. Unlike Tay, who sat on the floor, I was the only one sitting on the bed. How can I break this atmosphere? We’re dating.

“Hmm.”

When there was a small vibration, Tay trembled. Then he immediately turned his head.

“What, what…”

Rather, I stuttered in embarrassment.

“You called.”

“I never called… but I.”

“Oh.”

Tay tried to turn his head again. I got up and grabbed Tay's shoulder.

“Tay Tawan.”

“Yeah.”

“I…”

Sigh.

“I have to study.”

I held him for now, but I had nothing to say. I stood up and took a workbook from my bag. I wanted to sit at his desk, but there wasn’t enough room because of the television. I eventually sat on the bed. Tay rose from his seat on the floor and looked at me. He then sat down beside me. His thick, heavy arms wrapped around my waist. It didn’t feel like my back was broken, but it was heavy. “…Heavy.”

“Study.”

We stayed next to each other. I flipped through the workbook and took out the mechanic's pencil. I wanted to study, but it was difficult with Tay's face on my shoulder. He regarded the neatly organized workbook indifferently.

“You have good handwriting.”

“You said that last time as well.”

I smiled and made eye contact as I turned my head. Ah. I was still, but he closed his eyes and then opened them again. I was unknowingly intoxicated by the atmosphere. I drew my chin back and opened my eyes. Tay reached out and pressed his hand against my cheek. Then he moved in slowly.

Ah.

Our lips touched. His tongue wriggled through the gap between my lips. When the tongues came into contact with each other, they became entangled like snakes. There was a slight smell of alcohol, but his mouth tasted like toothpaste. We tilted our heads at an angle while lying face down on each other.

I smiled for a moment and he laughed. Tay bit my tongue without hurting it. And at one point he grabbed my waist. I lay flat on the bed.

“…”

“…”

I made eye contact with Tay, who got up. I opened my eyes with my lips clenched. Tay sucked his dry saliva. That’s why he never brought me home before. I realized it again. I hesitated before passing his chest and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Tay wrinkled his eyebrows as he looked at the hand that was wrapped around the nape of his neck. I tightened my arms a little more and pulled him closer.

“… Uh, you’re going to keep going anyway.”

Our lips touched again. Tay also laid down slowly. He was heavy. Even with the air conditioner turned on, it was hot. Tay's lips penetrated my lips as if they were going to eat them. It was difficult to breathe, and his tongue was rushing in.

“Um, uh…”

Every time Tay pushed it, the sound was muffled, and a strange sound came out of my mouth. Because Tay pushed so hard down, my body continued to push up even when I was lying in bed. My lips felt like they were going to swell again.