Put Your Hands Down

"Tayy..."

"Yeah."

"Are you masturbating?"

Tay's expression was slightly frowning when I asked. He didn't seem to expect that I would be asking about it out loud. I gently tilted my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. Tay pressed my lower belly firmly with his penis, which he was fiddling with, as he gently kissed my lips. I exhaled slowly and rubbed his shoulders as if massaging them.

"Tawan."

"Say it."

"Have you ever masturbated while thinking of me?"

Tay sucked my lower lip and bit it. The hand that used to touch his dick now tightly gripped my ass. Our lower bodies touched each other more firmly. Tay drew my hip closer to him, pushing his bottom closer to me. Haa... I was a little out of breath. I hugged Tay's neck even tighter.

"I do it every day."

I frowned at the unbelievable words. I had a questionable expression on my face without realizing it. Tay kept rubbing his lips around my mouth.

"Don't lie."

"It's true."

"Who does that so often?"

"Me."

Tay finished his speech and smugly raised the corners of his mouth. I hugged his shoulder and pretended to be calm while making a funny face. I clasped my hands as if I were capturing him.

He hugged me. Then he lifted me gently and placed me on his thigh. He was especially strong. His hand pressed firmly against my ass. It was so strong that it appeared to leave a handprint. He spread my butt cheeks slightly as he kneaded, but I pretended not to know. His fingers brushed against my hip bone. I buried my face in Tay's nape and sucked it hard.

"You."

A shallow vibration echoed from the nape of his neck.

"Have you ever thought of me?"

"..."

I was a little flustered. It was because he wasn't the type of person who asked pointless questions, so I didn't think Tay would. My actions, in which I had been biting him with my lips to avoid hurting him, stopped. He looked down at me with a face that seemed to care a little more than usual when I slowly pulled out my head that was buried in the back of his neck.

"I am..."

I licked his dry lips with my tongue. Honestly, I couldn't say I didn't. I masturbated alone at home on the day we kissed for the first time. But I was a little shy to say it. Tay dug a little deeper into my ass as I pressed our lips together. His thick fingers pushed their way into the wrinkled hole. Uh-huh, my voice rang out and I glanced sideways at his hand.

"I, uh, ah, hold on. Your finger."

"Have you ever done it?"

"Me too. I do it often."

I spoke out of urgency. I raised my head with a terrified expression, recalling what I had said hesitantly. Tay's face was worth looking at. He looked at me with one eye wrinkled and pricked his finger.

"Ah!"

"Why don't we do it here?"

He asked as his thick fingers poked underneath. I breathed strangely, opened my closed lips, and barely exhaled. Even though he only put one in, I felt strange because his hands were so big and thick. I shook my head.

"Ah, I won't do it, ah, here."

"Where are you going?"

"...T-the front."