Side Story : Good bye

*The POV will keep changing from 1st POV and 3rd POV, and from Tay to New.

Enjoy!

~

The classroom was noisy. There were guys in school uniforms, and there were guys in plain clothes. It was so mixed up that it was difficult to tell who the student was.

I was wearing a school uniform. I leaned leisurely on my chair and looked around the classroom. The guys with their hair dyed in different colors were having a conversation with each other with a lot of pretentiousness. They were talking about going to a bar after graduation or having drinks with seniors who had already reached college with online contacts.

I was the only one with short hair there.

Did he cut his hair for nothing? Tay touched his hair that was cut short. It was a habit I had kept my hair short for several years, so it was rather awkward and inconvenient to grow it, that was why I only had short hair. It seemed like I wasn’t ready to turn twenty on my own yet.

Tay's gaze slowly turned to the front door of the classroom. New Thitipoom leaned against the wall and chatted with the person beyond the door. Seeing that his expression changed to various expressions and then he wrinkled his impression at first glance, it was obvious that the other person was Book.

New Thitipoom also had black hair and kept the same hair length. He was debating whether to dye it or not, but he hasn’t done it yet. He has white skin, so black hair suits him best, but he didn’t know it. Still, I thought the new New would be fine. In fact, whatever New did, Tay would think he looks good.

“Today?”

New asked with his eyes wide open. Book's hand suddenly came out and touched his shoulder. The two of them were a little weird when they talked, but they were different from my usual friends. They didn’t intentionally overburden each other with abusive language, and they expressed their emotions well to each other. There was some physical contact, but it was more on Book's side than New's.

Could it be…

Tay squinted his eyes at New. New, who had tilted his head with an embarrassed expression, immediately turned his head. Their gazes locked. New grabbed Book's sleeve and pulled him in closer.

“Book wants to hang out tonight.”

“Yeah.”

“What, yeah? Are you coming or not?”

Book responded immediately. Tay had no idea what he was thinking or what he was doing.

“Let’s eat at my shop. My mother gave me a lot of snacks and I could drink alcohol.”

I think I heard from New that Book was accepted to college. Accepted candidates were announced quite quickly. I was curious as to where it was. Normally, I wouldn’t be that interested, but today I was. It was most likely due to the fact that it was a graduation ceremony. I was also feeling overwhelmed.

“Book.”

“What?”

“Where is your college?”

I asked because I was curious, and Book acted as if he was about to erupt from the top of his head.

“Hey, I’m still staying in Bangkok.”

Book had decided to go to a vocational school with great spirit. I didn’t know what kind of department it was, but he was quite satisfied with it.

“Ah.”

Tay, who soon lost interest, pretended to answer roughly. Book, who was huffing, quickly regained his composure and moved on to another topic.

“You got a banner at school.”