It's Funny When You Call It Dick

I rested my chin on one hand while erasing the incorrect lines. Because the answer to Thai geography was obvious, I was able to solve it one at a time without much thought. I marked the issue with a dot. Today I couldn’t concentrate. There was only one reason.

I didn’t even have eyes behind my back, but I could feel the gaze. His eyes were obvious, despite his quiet and sensitive demeanor. I turned the mechanic pencil around with my finger and knocked it down. I slowly returned my gaze. I slowly turned my head back. Tay, who was sitting leaning against the wall next to the bed, was staring at me.

When our gazes met, his eyes rolled downwards slowly. The purpose of the meeting was obviously to study, but when I came to, I was studying alone. No, I had no idea what to do. His gaze was so desperate that he grunted behind my back, but there was no way I could study.

I returned my attention to my original position. I took a look around the desk. The TV, which had been on the desk until yesterday, was kicked out of the living room. There was plenty of room to study, but only for one person. So, of course, Tay had no choice but to go to bed, and he stared at me in a stretched position for about an hour.

“New Thitipoom.”

I turned to the voice calling me. This time, the chair was also there.

“Do you want some ice cream?”

His tone didn’t change, but he was asking for a suggestion. I raised one corner of my mouth in embarrassment. After that, I shake my head. Tay nodded and turned away in response to my reaction. He stopped at a convenience store and bought a bag full of jujube, and in the end, it was to feed me.

“But you don’t study…?”

Tay looked elsewhere when I asked the question carefully. Why don’t you study in this way? I couldn’t understand it because I had only been studying casually and living an ordinary life, despite having the highest grade point average in my class. But I also knew I shouldn’t have asked such a question. Tay disliked and despised studying. He couldn’t help but be distracted once he started studying. Also, because studying is a habit, someone who has done it before did it well.

“You also didn’t?”

Tay asked me, who had attempted to study in the meantime thinking I was sweating from the gaze I felt behind my back. Who did it and who didn’t do it? I was furious at the moment, but I was able to calm my stomach.

“I did it until now.”

“Take a break then.”

Tay patted the seat next to him. It was odd that his eyes were wide open even though he had said to come to his side calmly. If I didn’t go, he would hold my wrist and sit me down. I got playful again. What’s wrong with me? Normally, I was a serious person with no sense of humor.

“…Can I just rest on the chair?”

Tay, who pretended to be calm, swallowed and closed his mouth. He raised himself first, as soon as I thought about leaving. Then he got out of bed and approached me. In front of my eyes, there was a shadow.

“Why… Why?”

I was perplexed because I expected him to act as if he didn’t care. I stammered until the end.

Tay quickly grabbed the handle of my chair and dragged it behind him. The chair was being dragged towards the bed. My body unexpectedly drew and leaned forward. But, thanks to the mattress, I didn’t get hurt. I lifted my face that had been buried in the bed. Tay sat back down and tapped the seat next to him.

“Come here and rest for a bit.”

“You can’t do that even if you’re really strong.”

“What about me?”