I'm Doing This Because I Like You

“Nng, wait, uh, ah, I want to… ah…”

I could feel Tay's heartbeat behind my back. Tay, who was licking my ears, exhaled low and roughly with his penis into my closed thighs and slid back. Because of the throbbing pain, I got an erection again even after ejaculating several times, and his penis touched mine while poking it hard. My whole body was drenched in sweat and semen. My eyes felt like they were about to turn around due to the ejaculation that followed several times.

Honestly, it wasn’t. It wasn’t.

I ejaculated more quickly than Tay. He ejaculated two times. Even so, Tay did not seem to get tired as he was clinging to my back and rubbing his penis into my thighs after ejaculating.

Of course, the perineum, testicles, and genitals were squashed. I was excited to be naked without the t-shirt that had been tossed off, and then to have my body touched made me feel like he was really into me.

Tay would grab my chest and pull me towards him when I tilted my head or leaned forward so I wouldn’t run away. My thighs were swept away as he pushed his body forward and pulled me back, and even with the air conditioner on, my body was wet with sweat.

“Hmm, uhm, ahh… Oh, please… Ugh…”

I ejaculated while clutching Tay's hand over my chest. His rough breath touched the back of my neck. He sucked my skin and squashed it with his teeth. I didn’t want to ejaculate any longer but the stimulation was so intense that a thirst arose from the inside of my neck. A roar of weeping erupted. I scratched Tay's hand while sobbing and crying.

“Ugh, New Thi-, tipoom, wait, hah, look at me.”

“No…no… Uh, ah, ah…”

Slap, slap. Our bodies clung to each other as if they were only one. Tay's penis crossed between my thighs again. It protruded forward and touched my testicles and penis in the process. I eventually ejaculated again.

“Hng…!”

I stretched my knees out as I poured out semen one after another while moving my legs. My toes were so tight that I thought I’d get cramps on the soles of my feet.

“I, again, ah, now, stop stop…”

It felt like an hour had passed since I said I needed to stop, and I needed to stop today. Hold on, wait, just a moment. Tay pretended to comfort me with these meaningless words. I pushed Tay away without even thinking about wiping my wet eyes.

“Ah, ah, ah, why do you keep…hah…!”

“Look at me, hmm, New Thitipoom. Look at me.”

Tay gasped and begged. He must want to do it all over again. I just shook my head and remained motionless. I’ll never come back! Never ever come back to this house! I’ll be too stupid if I ever consider returning here.

Slap, slap, slap. Tay accelerated his waist move. His hand, which had been wrapped around my chest, slowly climbed up and grabbed my chin, turning it around. At the very least, I was able to lift my head and kiss him. Our tongues and lips had become entangled again. A wet sound was heard. My shoulders were tense. I swallowed my tears.

“Um, uh…”

“Name… Call me by name.”

“Ah, Teh… Tawan-, uhmm, Teh-…Te.”

My body tightened and I clenched my fists. Tay slowed down and hugged me even tighter as if he were about to ejaculate. Tay's eyes were still tinged with excitement. In his current state, he didn’t seem to want to let go until he ejaculated. He wrapped his arms around my back and drew me in a little tighter.