The Fluid Is Still Inside Me

In my panic, I couldn’t think of anything else to say, so I let it all out through my voice.

“Wh-why is it in the house?”

Tay wrinkled his brow slightly and tilted his head. I was even more embarrassed because he couldn’t answer properly. My mouth was dry. In an instant, anger rose to the top of my head. I got myself up. I don’t feel embarrassed to be naked. I came close to Tay as if we were going to bump into each other at any moment.

“Why is that here, that! At home! You don’t usually have it.”

“No, it’s not.”

Tay turned his head. I didn’t know if he was trying to calm me down or something. But you still not answering? In that state, I stomped my feet once while huffing.

“Not doing it. I won’t do it.”

I thought this house was weird. I felt like that since I first came here. At first, I lost track of time. The kid who doesn’t cook nearly all of the tableware and the refrigerator was stuffed with liquor bottles! It would be strange if nothing had happened here.

I picked up my underwear from the floor with my penis dangling. I was out of breath. It felt like I had a runny nose. He’s been overlooking me because I’ve been too easy? Take out the love gel and bring it with you. Even if he doesn’t have such a thing, was it not enough for him?

I sat on the bed, tucking my underwear into one of my legs. And I glared at Tay to show how angry I was. His face was flushed, and he was still clutching that love gel. But I’m not going to fall for it. I’m not going to be fooled again. I turned my head and ignored Tay.

After holding his breath for a while, he held the love gel in front of me as if he were proposing to me. He stuttered and spat out my name with a red, ripe face.

“New Thitipoom.”

“…”

“I just opened this.”

Tay's face was droopy. What kind of nonsense was this? I was still angry. My nose twitched. He got away without even talking about how he felt. I brought the box in front of me. I was embarrassed and couldn’t change my expression. The impression was written exactly how it was. Tay added more words.

“Because you were in so much pain.”

Ah…

My face was warm, and I felt as if I were getting hot. I looked him in the eyes. Tay raised his hand, which was holding the love gel, and covered both his eyes with the back of his arm.

“… It seems like you’ve prepared so much.”

My breathing returned to normal after those final words. I hurriedly threw off the underwear that was clinging to my ankles. I sat on the bed, staring at his penis, which had remained upright throughout his explanation. I raised my hand and took hold of Tay's part.

“Tawan.”

“Don’t talk to me. Don’t even touch it.”

I rubbed it with my hands. Tay remained on the subject of saying, “Oh, don’t do it.” My mouth twitched. Was he always such a caring person? Or was it just for me? I thought to myself a question that seemed to have a clear answer. And I asked.

“Would you like me to suck your dick?”

“Hey.”

Tay, who was acting shy at the time, immediately made a straight face. The arm that had been covering his eyes went back to its original position. To be honest, I don’t think Tay likes the word “dick,” but I was more embarrassed by the words “cock” or “fucking.”