Epilogue

His eyes were more tense than usual. Tay, who opened his eyes, took a deep breath. He grabbed the heavy and soft body that was pressing against his arm.

“Ugh…” New Thitipoom, who was tangled in the nakedness, groaned in pain. He was dragged helplessly and held in Tay's arms.

Tay moved down New's shoulders, spine, thin and soft waist, giving his arms a bit more strength to dig into the body despite having no place to hold him anymore.

“I’m really… sleepy.”

New spoke in a lower voice than usual. Tay had been tossing and turning with New all night, but hearing his voice moved both his body and mind. However, he couldn’t turn over New, who had been overworked all night and had traces such as red spots from his neck to the deep inside of his thigh. Instead, he hugged him even tighter.

New, whose cheeks were pressed against Tay's chest, opened his eyes slowly, feeling as if his body might burst. He looked at the hard muscle with wide eyes, then rubbed his chin against Tay's chest and raised his head. His eyes met with Tay, who was looking down.

Tay grabbed New's back with one hand while brushing his hair up behind his ear with the other. New, who stayed still, curved his lips. Also, his eyes steadily got larger, and he eventually said, “It hurts…” And pushed Tay's hand.

“I think my dad brushed my hair like this when I was little.”

Tay stayed still because it didn’t seem like much of a compliment. New burst out laughing when he turned his attention without reacting. New also chuckled softly. It wasn’t like the crotch-haired boys laughing. “Hehe,” he chuckled. He covered his mouth with his palm and then his face when he laughed louder.

Tay pressed his lips lightly on New's cheek. New raised his hand and gripped Tay's cheeks as he rubbed his smooth cheeks with his lips. They then kissed each other passionately from cheek to chin.

He melted nicely despite not being an outwardly friendly person. When he was with New, he continually froze and then melted. It felt like water. It would have been nice if it had not even evaporated.

New buried his head in the nape of Tay's neck after kissing him on the cheek multiple times. Tay grasped New's ass to his heart’s content as he felt his nape being sucked by New's lips. Ah. ‘I think I’m going to die.’ Tay thought.

~

Beep, beep…

I woke up to the sound of a notification. My body was lighter than usual. There was such a day once in a while. A day when everything seemed to be going well. Today was just that day.

When I came out rubbing my eyes, my older brother was eating at the table. He wasn’t supposed to be at home. I closed my eyes wondering if I had seen it wrong, but my older brother remained silent. I tilted my head slightly and asked.

“Phi, why are you at home?”

“Wherever I am, it’s none of your business.”

I pressed my lips together in response to the words that were fired directly.

“That, are you not going to your apartment…? Today is the first day of school.”

“It’s the opening ceremony, you idiot.”

A high school student might make some mistakes like that. I’m not even a college student like you.

“Shit…”

“What did you say?”

He didn’t even pretend to listen to me most of the time, but when I spoke annoyingly, he immediately glared at me. I left my seat and went into the bathroom without answering. I took off all my clothes. and showered.