Side Story : Cherry Blossom Festival

Something had changed after he spent time with New Thitipoom. It was the fact that no one troubled him anymore.

Before dating New, he would go to school to visit him and New had no idea why he had to be there. His classmates openly expressed their dissatisfaction, and the teachers regarded him as if he were a nuisance. As a result, he no longer wanted to come to school. When he spent time with the guys next to him, it contributed to the dreary atmosphere in the classroom.

But, perhaps because New, who gets along with everyone, was by his side, the people who joined the class this time didn't seem uncomfortable with him.

Like now.

"Tawan, don't you have a girlfriend?"

Jealous means jealousy and Zealous means zealous.

Tay, who was writing the incorrectly memorized English words on the back of the paper with a single difference in the first letter, raised his head. The pencil on the middle finger was pushed and then loosened with the same hand's thumb.

It was the guy in the front seat. His name was Mark. He simply had a quiet personality. He slept a lot, but honestly, he slept all the time.

Tay touched his molars with his tongue and nodded.

Not a girlfriend.

"I have a lover. Why?"

The man staring at his phone flipped the screen to Tay. It was an SNS commercial announcing that the cherry blossom festival would begin tomorrow. There were also crude introduction writings stating who attended as invited singers, when a night market was held, and how many people came each year, although they were difficult to see.

The man who showed him the phone screen asked, turning the screen back toward him.

"Are you going to the Cherry Blossom Festival?"

"My lover hates things like that."

New was particularly nervous in crowded areas. It was always like that when they went to the movies or went out downtown. New would walk away when they met the people Tay knew and stand behind him, or turn his head to pretend he wasn't with him. He disliked seeing him in that way, so he walked to New, dismissing the guys who had urged him to play with them.

Tay replied sarcastically. But another response came from the other side.

"...I think that person will like it?"

Tay shifted his gaze to the side from which the voice had come. New, who had taken a step forward as if approaching him, said another word, which astonished him even more, and his eyes widened.

"... I think that person will like it, maybe."

No matter what he said, Tay could only stare at New. The guy sitting in front leaned forward.

"New, do you know Tay's lover?"

"I know he is dating someone..."

It was funny for both him and New, who did not confirm it was a girlfriend. Tay smiled slightly as he stared at New.

New lowered his head in surprise and fiddled with his sleeve as soon as their gazes met. His spring and autumn uniforms were great because they were big. Tay smiled and switched his sight to the ceiling as he noticed New fiddling his fingers.

The guy in the front seat, who didn't know anything, asked New again.

"Is she pretty? I think Tay has a high standard."

"I- I don't know..."

"Ugly?"

What nonsense did he say?