Side Story : Memories

“Ah…”

I was on top of Tay, who was lying long on the sofa. I was squatting with my knees bent, holding onto the sofa with my hands. My back faced his, and he was staring at my naked body. His tongue and lips licked the perineum and testicles from below, as well as the holes deeper inside. A strange sound was heard every time he moved his tongue. It was difficult to remain still, but when I felt the stimulation, I swallowed my breath and leaned back.

“Ahh… Ah, so… Ah, Teh, I…”

I touched his stomach with my hands. I couldn’t even turn around. His firm grip on my thigh muscles loosened. As I lowered my half-opened eyes, I noticed Tay, who had an erection. He would occasionally run his hand under me. As I swallowed my breath, I slowly lowered my upper body. Then I reached out and grabbed his dick, taking it in my mouth. I exhaled intensely through my nose. My saliva dripped from my mouth, wetting his dick.

“Ugh… umm…”

I leaned back and pushed my head forward. I fiddled with his testicles as he did for me. He constantly licked my perineum. I moved my body as if rubbing my dick on his upper body. I flinched, my whole body trembled, and my throat tightened.

“Cough…!”

My throat hurt, so I coughed and clutched my throat. Tay slowly stood up.

“New Thitipoom, look at me.”

I lowered the body that was on top of his and turned around and sat down. I sat down on Tay's thigh and made eye contact with him. Tears were brimming in my eyes, and I couldn’t see properly. Tay wiped my tears with his hands.

“Ah, open your mouth.”

As I opened my mouth, Tay shoved a finger into my mouth. I rolled my tongue with two of his fingers in my mouth. I moved my hands back and forth against wet dick.

He looked at my face. For some reason, his stare was awkward and uncomfortable, so I swallowed my breath and looked into his eyes. His throat tightened.

I opened my mouth slowly. Tay pressed his fingers against my tongue. He slightly bit her lower lip.

“… I really want to suck it.”

His hand slipped out of my mouth. He stumbled down my back and spread my buttcheeks. I gasped as I looked at him.

“…You can suck it.”

Tay hurried over to me as soon as I finished my sentence. It was the most fierce kiss we’d had all day. He sucked my tongue as if he was going to bite it off, and pulled it as if he was going to pluck out the root of my tongue. In the midst of it all, his fingers kept poking under me. As I accepted his kiss, my body trembled. He rubbed our dick with his hands, but of course, I ejaculated first, and Tay hugged my body and pressed his bottom against my belly.

I was distracted by the intense stinging and widening of my bottom, followed by an intense kiss. I bit his lower lip and pulled away, barely escaping him. Tay, who spread his fingers while tightly pressing on the inner wall, made the corners of my eyes tremble. He kissed the corner of my eyes.

“New Thitipoom.”

“Yea… yeah…”

“Would you like to try to do it on top?”

Tay said while rubbing his lips on the tip of my chin. My eyes fell just then. To be honest, I wasn’t confident, but wouldn’t it be a little more comfortable than bearing all of his weight… I wanted to.

“Sh-should I try it? Ah, finger, ah, don’t do it… when… I talk…”

His finger, which was poking my bottom, slowly slipped away while I was talking. I lifted my body and grabbed his shoulder. Tay supported my back. His dick reached my bottom. I swallowed dry saliva and sat down slowly.